Alone?

Looking Out for You - Joy Again

I wake up to birds chirping outside my tent. I yawn and stretch before peaking outside. Tommy is writing in a book next to Dream while laughing at it. I roll my eyes and close the tent before changing into clothes Niki bought me a couple months ago.

It's a simple black t-shirt and light brown-ish orange overall dress. I do a half up, had down with the bandana and leave my tent but not before making my bed. As I walk over to Tommy, something catches my eye.

I turn, expecting to see a monster but instead I see instead I see a person. Tubbo. He's hiding behind a tree but when he turns around and peaks his head to look at a bee on a flower I notice him.

I glance over my shoulder to make sure the boys don't know I'm up yet before silently walking to Tubbo. I tap him on the shoulder making him jump a bit.

"Oh, hi Lia." He whispers.

"What are you doing here Tubbo?" I ask him. He glances back to Tommy who's laughing with Dream again.

"Oh, just uh...checking out the place." He shuffles his feet quietly and I sigh.

"Wanna come say hi?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

"He probably hates me." I smile comfortingly.

"It's not possible. Would you like to go on a walk with me?" I ask him. He nods and we walk through the forest in a comforting silence. The only sounds are nature and our footsteps.

"Look Tubbo, I know you may think he hates you, but that's the farthest thing from the truth. Tommy would never be able to hate you. Ever. Even if you exiled him." I awkwardly chuckle at the end and he pushes me gently with his shoulder.

"Thanks Lia. Your the best." He smiles to me as he speaks.

"Of course I am." I laugh and he does the same, making us sound insane in the woods. We reach the nether portal as our laughing dies down.

"I'll be back." I nod and he steps into the portal with one last salut. And he's gone. I look at the empty purple portal a second longer before stepping away and back into the trees.

——————————————————

"I'm so alone. I'm so alone." I raise an eyebrow at Tommy's mumbling.

"Stop saying that." I say as I shovel up a path.

"I am though." He looks up to me and I notice how his eyes are slowly losing the blue in them. I sigh.

"Alone? Just because people don't have sleepovers every night doesn't mean your alone. I'm here. Dreams here. Ghostbur's here. Your not alone." He nods but works slower. I shake my head and continue to make a path.

————————————————————

"Drugs." I look to Tommy weirdly. We are just sitting in his tent while he stares at dust.

"Your insane Tomathy." I sweep away the dirt and dust on the carpet that Tommy grabs in the air like a child. "And you say your not a child." I mumble.

"What? I'm not!" He crosses his arms which makes me stifle a laugh. Dream walks in and throws his mask on the chest. He rubs his eyes as he sits next to Tommy on the bed.

"You ok?" Tommy asks him.

He sighs, "Yeah. I'm fine." He looks up at us and I sit on the ground in front of him.

"You sure?" His eyes are red and his neck is too.

"I just...I had to take George from the castle..." Tommy furrows his eyebrows.

"You took the crown?" I ask. "You dethroned him?" He nods and rubs his face again.

"Techno keeps trying to kill him, along with other people. It's just not safe. Sapnap and him ran off with Quackity to Mexican L'manberg." I raise my eyebrows and glance to Tommy.

"So...you just lost them." Tommy says quietly.

"Yeah." Dream mumbles.

"Well look at it this way, at least you can spend more time with us!" Tommy says. I facepalm and Dream chuckles.

"Yeah I guess that's true. I get to spend more time with two 16 year olds who I exiled because they start wars for no reason."

"Over discs." I correct. He rolls his eyes with a faint smile.

"Over music discs." He nods.

"Well that sounds like a lot of fun." Tommy says proudly. I laugh.

"Oh yeah, so fun!" I laugh.

"It is! I'm so fun to be around!" He laughs.

"I have to make sure you don't kill you self our her most of the time!" Dream points to me as he wheezes. By now we are all dying of laughter.

"Stop...*wheeze*...stop! I'm gonna *wheeze* faint!" Dream gets out as he falls off the bed by me. Tommy laughs even louder than before and now I am shaking with laughter, letting out the occasional wheeze and inhale of air. Tommy falls against the tent making it fall down on top of us. We all laugh even more under the white curtains. I sit up on my knees and immediately fall onto a body which I can only assume is Dream by his wheeze. God he sounds like a tea kettle.