Hotel Opening

A/n:
So uh, um well, I HATE SMP!DREAM LIKE WHAT?? WHAT?? I- I CANT EVEN RXPLAIN THE EMOTIONS I DERL ADTER WATHCING TOMMYS STREAM APLEASE. Welp, time to make Tommy and Lia have good times so she can be depressed :)

TW: mentions of manipulation, abuse, scars

"And i already delivered the letters telling people the hotel would be opening soon, so if I just, can I? Thank you." Tommy tells me excitedly, taking Sam Nook's typing pad from his gloved hands.

"Now the rich people should get a message saying it opened, right?" Sam Nook nods in confirmation and Tommy grins to me.

"Woah, now what?" I ask, looking up at the Big Innit Hotel that is now finished, lined with red and oak material.

"We tour it!" Tommy says loudly, grabbing my arm and pulling me into the lobby which has a desk at the front, cats littered around the area, and bushes with decor lined around it.

"Pussy." I frown at the cat Tommy just called a pussy and smack his arm.

"Chill dude, it's just a cat." He glares at me as he walks around the first level, not caring to shoo the poor cats when they walked in front of him, usually ending with a hiss.

"To be quite frank," he begins, talking in a posh accent, "one scratched me when I was little when I was petting it and they're ugly anyways, not to mention how Wilbur was allergic, give off bad vibes."

Sighing, I look at a ladder behind the front desk and pull my twin over to go up it, already seeing signs placed from below.

"Ooh, the Big Innit Hotel is very big." He smirks and raises his eyes waiting for approval of what he'd call a "pun" while I held back a smile for dear life as I elbowed him in the gut and climbed up the ladder as quickly as possible, hearing Tommy groan from the lobby.

"Oh you bitch!" He yells, a laugh escaping afterwards that brings me to a laughing fit as we chase each other around his new hotel.

"Boohoo bastard!" He makes a noise of disapprovement, sending me into another laughing fit, wheezes included of course.

————————————————————

"When I die, and I've said this before and will say it again, use me for money. Use my death for pity money." Tommy tells us, his voice deeper than usual due to the late hour.

"I don't think that's a-"

"Shut up. You can't touch water. Your skins too pussy to touch water. Pussy." My dear brother interrupts Ranboo causing small, tired chuckles to come from it.

"Okay Tommy. That's the first stage of grief for me. Making money." Tubbo agrees, cuddling into the pillow provided in the hotel.

"Don't think like your going to die Toms, don't tell us what to do when you die. That makes it seem like your gonna die soon." I mumble into Ranboo's body, my face smooshed into his chest while he rests his cheek on my head, swaying me slightly.

"Stop sexing with the enderman and i'll think about it." He replies making my cheeks heat up from the topic.

"Y'know how your so tall?" I ask, he hums in cockiness of it so I continue, "I will break your gigantic bones and shove it up your-"

"Ok!" Tubbo stops me cheerfully making us all burst into laughter except for Tommy who just curses me out blankly, too tired to do more than that.

"Hey R." I look up to him and he looks back at me, a frown that he had to take his head off of mine.

"Huh?" Tommy and Tubbo start their own conversation making me silently cheer for the time we have alone.

"If Tommy dies, soon, I mean... I might not stay around here for too long, y'know?" He frowns again.

"What?" He says, barely above a whisper.

"I-, I just might leave. Go somewhere, away from here. But I don't want to leave. And I don't want Tommy to die. So please don't let Tommy die." I beg, knowing fully well he can't prevent it. His facial expressions change to shock and nervousness as he nods slowly, not meeting my eyes.

"I don't want Tommy to die either." He whispers as I get back comfortable against his body.

"Well I sure hope not!" Tommy exclaims, apparently hearing Ranboo, making us all laugh. Times like these are good, times like these make me happy. Even through all the shit we've gone through, even though Tommy is a bitch sometimes, we still all somehow have each other.

And I love that.

————————————————————

"I'm going to visit Dream tomorrow." Tommy says out of nowhere, the silence afterwards feeling deafening.

"What." I whisper, trying to comprehend it. He, Tommy, wants to visit his abuser and manipulator in jail? The same man who was planning to kill his best friend?

"Why?" Tubbo asks tiredly.

"I wanna confront my demons. Lia would say that." He mocks, me huffing.

"Tommy don't do that. He's a terrible man and you trying to confirm he's bad or whatever is not a good idea. He'll just manipulate you into thinking he's good." I shake my head even though he can't see me.

"It's fine. I won't get manipulated, it's not exile." A silence follows his words. He's the only one who truly knows what it was like in exile. I barely got manipulated, I was just trying to lean onto someone with power, someone who I thought maybe, just maybe he wouldn't do something bad to me or my friends.

"Fine." I mumble, flipping to my side and closing my eyes. He shouldn't go. As much as I love Dream, or want to, he is a terrible man deep down. He knows his power. I even got tricked when I went to the prison. I don't want Tommy to get hurt, I really don't want him to get hurt.

A/n:

THANK YALL FOR 4K READS MY SWAGGYSOULS AND THANKS TO THAT LAD WHO I FORGOT THE USERNAME AND IS VOTING AND READING LIKE MY WHOLE BOOK IN A DAY
THE ARABELLE PERSON
I LOVE YOU