Six years ago

This takes place when Lia is 10 (the dream team and Karl are all 14/15 at the time if it helps), Quackity is 13

Third Person POV:

Smiling, Clay followed Puffy down his path, Lia on his shoulders. After overhearing Phil telling how Tommy tries too hard and Lia doesn't try enough with Wilbur, the friends took the twins out to take a break from Phil.

"What are we doing?" Lia groans. She was bored out of her mind, much happier when she was playing sword with Tommy, Techno trying to get them to use real swords but getting turned down by the girl.

"Oh come on now, we get to hang out the whole day and you are grumpy?" Clay asks, looking up through his wavy hair to Lia. She struggles to hold back a smile as she fakes a pout.

"We're just following Mama around! We've been doing this for so longgg~" she complains, a giggle slipping through making the teen shake his head.

"Yeah but she's so interesting. I mean, look at the way she-"

"¡Hermana!" A voice cuts off Clay. Lia gasps and Clay groans, both already knowing who it is.

"Alex!" She exclaims, patting Clay's head violently for him to let her down. He glares at the 13 year old running up to them as he lowers his body for the 10 year old to jump off and run to him.

They jump into a hug, Alex purposefully knocking her to the ground making Clay flinch. Puffy looks back and smiles softly to the children she's grown to love before continuing her walk down the wooden path.

"Oh I've missed you so much, your amazing luscious hair." Alex says with a dramatic sigh. Lia laughs and nods solemnly even though both are on the ground and cannot see each other.

"Same frère, same." She responds, playing into the joke, her french lessons with Technoblade kicking in.

"Oh come on, you just saw each other yesterday, get off her Alex." Clay steps up, nudging the kids with his shoe.

"No." He answers bluntly. A silence follows his words before all three break into laughter, the kids finally breaking free and standing back up.

"Aw man, your hanging out with kids without us?" A voice calls out. Clay quickly looks up and his cheeks heat up from seeing his best friends walking towards him. This just makes the younger ones laugh harder.

"Oh shut up Nick, Lia's alright, Alex is-"

"A handsome wonderful man that will get rich when he's older." He cuts off with a smug grin.

"Right. That's totally what I was going to say." Clay rolls his eyes and Alex frowns. Even though the two aren't far in age they act like they are, especially with Lia being close to Alex.

"It's my husband!" Nick yells excitedly in greeting to Alex. The Mexican boy mirrors his actions before the 14 and 13 year olds jump into each other's arms.

"Oh god, he's taking you too." Clay shakes his head.

"Don't worry, I'll always be here." George talks for the first time and smiles to him, something Clay repeats.

"Gogy!" Lia yells, jumping into his arms making Clay groan and George laugh excitedly with the girl.

"Where's Bad?" Clay asks Nick, giving Lia and George a faux glare.

"Dunno, Dad said he was hanging out with his friends today and for me not to burn the house down so..." he trails off with a smirk. Lia pulls out her flint and steel too quickly for Clay's liking and takes it away just as fast as it was brought out. Nick wisps his flames from his fingers to Lia making her smirk and Clay roll his eyes.

"Bad and Dad rhyme." George says randomly, making all eyes land on him, his cheeks burning from the attention.

"Yes. Yes they do George." Nick states sassily making the group laugh.

"What were you guys doing anyways?" George asks, putting Lia back on the ground.

"He was following Mama around and making me follow too." Lia tells them with a dramatic sigh making the boys laugh.

"Hey! You didn't have to come when I kidnapped you." Clay crosses his arms with a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"You didn't have to kidnap me." Lia retorts, mimicking his movements.

"Yeah but would you really rather spend your day with Techno and Phil?" He asks her, smirking knowingly.

"Techno would let me play with fire." She shrugs.

"He also would let you burn your house down if he got his load of crowns out of it first so that's not a good defense."

"Truee!" Alex drags out making the rest of the group laugh and Lia huff.

"Yeah, yeah." She mumbles, kicking the ground dramatically.

"Um-" all heads snap to the sound of the voice, not expecting another person, but go back to normal when they see who it is, except for Lia.

"Oh my god!" She yells excitedly.

"Again Lia? Come on." Clay's disapproval gets drowned out by the 11 year old and the 10 year old hugging tightly, their giggles and greetings becoming louder at the second.

"Ranboo!" Lia jumps up and down happily.

"Lia!" Ranboo grins and shakes his arms around excitedly.

"Does she do this with everyone?" A new voice asks making George, who was the closest, jump back in alarm.

"Yes." Clay answers Karl bluntly as Alex and Nick giggle and give each other kisses on the cheeks, yelling each other's names in between it.

Clay and George are now talking to each other, in their own bubble while the youngest of the group are explaining what they've done in the week they haven't seen each other, Lia reading Ranboo's memory book for the parts he can't remember but encouraging him to try to anyways. The "husbands" are all complimenting each other, the bit long over but no one has the heart to stop it now.

"Clay! Can we go to Sam's?" Lia asks the teen. He checks his watch before nodding and going back to his conversation with George, the kids running down the path holding each other's hands.

Nothing is said between the half enderman and the brunette girl as they run down the path, the only sounds from them being their heavy breathing and giggles paired with their shoes hitting the wood.

"Sam! Sam! Sam!" Lia says quickly as the pair reach the man's house.

"Hey guys, what's up?" He asks the kids when he sees them running to his house.

"I watched a movie last week but I didn't write the plot down so we wanna rewatch it!" Ranboo explains airily. The man chuckles before letting the kids in his house and going to his kitchen to get them water, Ranboo's in a metal bottle, and snacks for whatever kids movie he is going to watch with them.

A/n:

Lol I needed a filler chapter so here ya go sexys 😩👍