Phil

Yer Killin' Me - Jordan Clarke

I wake up to sunshine creeping through my curtains. I pull myself out of bed reluctantly and pull on a simple white turtleneck and plaid shirt, the outfit paired with black jeans.

 I pull myself out of bed reluctantly and pull on a simple white turtleneck and plaid shirt, the outfit paired with black jeans

I keep my hair down like normal, but make sure to grab a hair tie just incase. I put on my dirty old black boots before putting on mascara and eyeliner. I look at myself in the mirror, reviewing myself. It's been a few weeks since I left Tommy and I've been living in a guest house in the SMP. Apparently Tommy's been getting worse and worse but that's all I've heard.

I sigh at myself before grabbing my crown and sunglasses and leaving my room. I grab an apple before locking up the house and walking through the lands. I will admit, L'manberg looks much better without Tommy here, but I'm not going to tell the 'government' that.

I take a bite of my apple as I play with my bow string that's wrapped over my body. My bandages got taken off but Ranboo was right, I have a giant scar going from my chest to my waist. Whatever. My head is better, no scars. I still don't know why Tommy kicked me out of Logstedshire. Probably just because he was bored. Dream just changes the subject every time i ask so I gave up on figuring that out a while back. Purpled told me that he wants to stay neutral with everything so he won't be hanging out with Eret or Dream, not even Techno. Ranboo just hangs out with whoever so I don't think he really cares.

"Hi Lia." I look to the sound of the voice to see Karl and Quackity. Karl's been fairly nice, we never talked before the whole exile so he doesn't do it often now. And Quackity, well he still hates me. Karl waves as he speaks and Quackity stares at me, clearly trying to hide his disgust. I wave and continue my walk, not up for a big conversation.

I hear mumbling and furrow my eyebrows, turning, to see Dream walking up to me cursing under his breath. He's back early.

"Hello?" I ask confused.

"Tommy's been keeping stuff from me. Valuables. Probably to turn against me." He tells me.

"What? Why would he do that?" I ask, now intrigued.

"Well I don't know Lia." He says in an obvious manner.

"Jesus. Ok. Well what did you do?" I ask.

"Blew it up! No matter what I do, he always goes against me. He needs to learn how to be respectful and trustworthy." I nod slowly.

"What did you blow up?" I ask slower.

"Uh..." he scratches the back of his head, "Logstedshire." He mutters.

"Oh." I say in a small voice. "All of it?"

He slowly nods making me sigh.

"Don't worry! He's ok." I roll my eyes.

"I worked hard for that land."

"It's not like your living there anymore." He shrugs.

"Yeah, right." I nod with pursed lips. "I guess." I add.

"Well now I get to hang out with you." He says with sarcastic happiness. I scoff and turn back to the path, beginning to walk down it. "Oh come on now, where were you going?" He catches up to me as he speaks.

"Where ever the path leads." I shrug.

"It's going to L'manberg." Quackity shows up next to me, Karl on his other side.

"Well then I guess I'm going to L'manberg." I snap back. He rolls his eyes.

"They don't want you there. Either of you." He looks at Dream at the last part.

"Aw. Boohoo." I put a hand to my heart as I talk to him.

"Your a bitch, Lia." He sneers.

"Ok.." Karl pulls Quackity away a bit.

"Fight me." I put my hands on my head and stick my tongue out, taunting him.

"Oh yeah?" I stop walking and smirk to him.

"Why not? Pussy." He throws a punch that i duck to, surprise clear on my face. Karl tries to pull him back and Dream tries to lead me away but I'm already in it this far. "Jesus, I thought we were friends." I glare at him and take my sunglasses off.

"Your the one who fucking abandoned us for the traitors!" He yells.

"Cause you fucking assholes didn't have the heart to visit me or Tommy! At least they don't treat us like monsters!" I shout back.

"You are a monster! You all are!" He snaps. He breaks free from Karl's grasp just as I do from Dreams.

"Uh huh. And if we are, it's your fucking government who turned us into this!"

"You made it!"

"And I'm still not daft enough to notice it's terrible people!"

"You only say that because you left. You were once part of them." I turn my head to see Sapnap and George.

"What are you guys doing here?" Dream asks.

"Are we not allowed to talk to people anymore?" George asks sassily.

"Shove off." I snap at them.

"Says you! Your all in my face!" Quackity yells. I take a step closer with a smirk. I can smell his cologne.

"Am I?" I ask. He glares at me and I notice his veins popping in his neck. Dream is in an argument with George and Sapnap while I have a staring contest with Quackity, Karl trying to stop everyone from fighting.

"Quackity? What the fu-" We turn our heads to see Tubbo and Fundy standing there, anger written across their faces.

"Get your fucking minion out of my face." I say. This is the last straw for Quackity. He throws a punch that lands in my stomach. It hurts like shit since my scar is still healing. Karl runs up and tries to stop him but Quackity keeps walking up to me. He swings again but i duck in time to punch his eye.

"Fuck." Dream mumbles as he tries to hold me back. Chaos emits after that, punches thrown everywhere, pain flowing through my body.

"STOP!" Everything stops when Tubbo yells at Quackity. I turn to see him holding a sword up. I pull my bow up and aim it, just incase.

"Aw a bow against a sword." He taunts.

"Guys..." Fundy tries to separate us but Quackity swings the large sword to my face. It grazes my shoulder but i duck and roll to his side. I shoot an arrow, blood dripping down from us. It hits his arm but he fucking pulls it out and throws it on the ground. We stare at each other in anger as everyone yells at us.

"Lia?" I turn to see Phil walking towards us. That's when I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I look down and see blood dripping from my scar that Quackity reopened. "What..." his eyes drift to the scene and my body. "Come with me." I stay still. My face emotionless. "I said. Come with me." His voice is dangerous and in a warning tone. Dream lightly taps my arm and pulls at it a bit. I turn and follow him ignoring the shouts and disapproval's from Phil. Or, dad.