blue sheep

a/n:

heyy, i just wanna start with saying happy pride month to y'all, i am honestly so honored to be friends with and to be in such a welcome and happy community, you guys go thru so much just to show who you love and i am so proud of that. i cant even describe how amazing y'all are <33 i meant to say this in the last chapter, but it totally slipped my mind. keep being who you are and stay strong, love you guys <333

(also i just started reading passerine, someone help me pls)

The horizon is just beginning to show light, proving that it is too early for me. Tommy makes a joke that I force a laugh at, not even hearing it through my tired yawn.

"Why're you so tired this morning?" Tommy asks me, his smile slowly dropping. I sigh, shivering from a temperature drop. I look back up, forgetting Tommy's question as my gaze lands on a person by a wall, a broken wall to be exact.

"Lia?" Tommy asks but I ignore him, walking to the hooded figure by the broken walls of L'Manburg. Cherry trees are blooming again, something I haven't seen in a long time. The petals of the pink flowers are already littering the ground, though the trees continue to grow them back as if the hundreds of petals meant nothing to them.

My soft foot steps against the mossy debris and dirty flowers aren't heard over the shaky breaths coming from the figure ahead of me. I faintly hear Tommy's worried calls of my name, but the familiar black hood draws me to it, just hoping it isn't the same person as before.

"Ranboo." I ask softly, once close enough for him to hear. He turns quickly and lets out a deep breath at the sight of me. I smile, ignoring the pain at the sight of more scars on his mixed cheeks.

"What're you doing here?" He asks, struggling to stand up from a particularly deep hole.

I shake my head glancing in Tommy's direction where he is playing with his fingers anxiously. Ranboo gets what I'm saying and nods before walking towards my twin.

"Another enderwalk?" I ask him, watching as he takes the hood off. He lets out a rigid breath and nods, tucking a mask into his back pocket.

"Ended back at L'Manburg." He mumbles, smiling at Tommy as we edge closer to him.

"I'm sorry." I frown, stepping over a discarded sword and jogging to keep up with Ranboo's tall figure.

This time he shakes his head, stopping by Tommy. My twin grabs my hand once I'm close enough and walks towards his house, gesturing for Ranboo to follow.

—————————————————

"So we're going to dreams bunker?" I confirm with Tommy as Ranboo points in a direction to go, I ignore the nagging wonders of how he knew and follow him.

"Yea." Tommy says, letting out a shaky breath at the thought. He breaks away netherack in the way for us before jogging back to Ranboo. His pickaxe is close to breaking, the one I gave it to him a long time ago.

"And, we're doing this because-"

"Lia, we've gone over this about 20 times by now, we're going to Dream's bunker, okay? That's all you need to know right now." Tommy turns to me, stopping our walking patterns. I nod, grabbing my ring necklace as the nerves build inside my body.

He does that thing where he frowns, opening his mouth quickly to correct the strict tone he used but I shrug him off. I'd rather him yell at me than do the same thing Wilbur's done so many times, he doesn't even realize how similar they are with their movements. Tommy's about to do it anyway, but Ranboo cuts him off beforehand.