day 7 out of 7

A/n:
HOLY FUCK JESUS CRHSUT LH MY GOD THANK YOU GIYSS OS MUCH FOR 10K RWSD THATS LIKE A LOT OH MY GOD WHg the chckFUCK THANM YOUH

I hum a song happily as I swing my sword around, careful to not hit anything hung in my house.

"Your practicing is getting better. Of course I gave you the ability and you're just enhancing it, but still." The Dreamon half compliments.

"Thanks." I reply sarcastically. I'll admit, I hate being alone with him, but when he's not hurting or controlling me, he's okay. Sort of, he's still a demon that's insanely big and scary.

"When does Tommy get out?" I ask, swinging my sword strongly to face him. I sway slightly when I stop, but smile proudly when I land it.

He does a shrugging motion and lifts his hands to show his purple powers, letting my smile drop. He shows the same screen i talked to Clay through last night, to show Clay plugging his ears while Tommy talks loudly, swinging his arms around a poor cat.

"Oh no." I sigh, watching as Clay lets Tommy kick him. The Dreamon laughs at the scene making me roll my eyes.

"Clay wouldn't be there if you didn't make him torture literally everyone in this kingdom." I deadpan, resting my sword on my shoulder.

"Yeah, that's the funny part." The demon watches the screen like it's a comedy movie, laughing every time Clay gets hurt.

"If I ever end up like him because of you I will jump straight into that lava." I say, pulling my belt tighter around my light brown shorts.

"Yeah well I have friends. I can bring you-"

"Lia?" Someone calls, the door to my house opening. The Dreamon spins quickly, himself and the screen turning into a purple flame, of course burning me before evaporating. I drop my sword as the pain fills me.

"One- one second!" I call, my voice weak as I scramble to a water bottle. I quickly drench my arms in the water and sigh satisfied before turning to a mirror.

"You okay mate?" Tubbo. I begin to turn to him before catching my reflection in the mirror. I run to my mask and sloppily pull it on.

"Yep! Mhm, I'm- im all good. What's up Tubs?" I ask, fixing my mask as I look at him.

"Oh- well you told me to pick you up to come to watch Michael." He says, picking up my sword and eyeing the water on the floor.

I feel the air being knocked out of me when he says it, "Wha- what? When did I- I don't think I said that."

"You did. You promised last week because me and Ranboo are both busy today." Tubbo replies nonchalantly. Squinting at me after a second.

Ooh, a child

My eyes widen from the Dreamon and I shake my head, trying to get him out.

"I- I don't think I can. I'm sorry it's just-"

Do it, accept the offer

"I'll do it! Sure, I'll come." The words leave my mouth before I could resist, making the color leave my face.

:)

"Lia, why're your eyes green? They look green." Tubbo asks, squinting at me. My eyes widen and I look around for my sunglasses.

"Oh- must be the lighting. They look different in the lighting sometimes." I chuckle nervously, grabbing my sunglasses quickly, putting them on as soon as they touch my hand.

"Right... well, ready to go?" He asks, holding the sword out to me.

"Yep! I don't need the- I do need the sword actually. Thank you." I take the sword and smile to Tubbo, tucking it into the baldric that wraps around my body.

"Oookay." Tubbo drags out, holding his hand out to the door. I smile quickly to him as I walk towards the door, feeling my mind grow hazy.

———————————————————

"Thank you again for watching him. I know it's early too, but hey, at least you were awake and ready." Tubbo laughs, handing me Michael. I look at him, not even trying to hide the petrified face I have.

"Right. Thank you." I reply, staring at Michael as a cloud of voices enter my head.

"Hey, are you sure you're alright? You seem pretty... off today." Tubbo asks, petting Michael's chicken.

"Mhm. No- no I'm ok. Just- just a bit tired." I laugh nervously, pulling my eyes away from the child.

"What time did you go to sleep last night?" He asks.

"Around 3am, woke up around 5." I mumble, holding Michael as far away from me, while trying to be as unnoticeable as possible.

"Oh my. Well- well sorry about that." He rubs his neck guiltily and i sneer at Michael slightly as I watch it do the grab hand thing to be closer to me.

"It's fine." I mumble.

A silence fills the room and I look at Tubbo expectantly, "Are you going to leave?"

"Oh. Uh, yeah. Sure, bye you guys!" And with that he climbs down the ladder. As soon as he's out of sight, I set Michael on the ground and walk across the room from him.

"I made draw." He says in a child-like voice.

"Cool." I mutter, looking anywhere but at him.

Stop acting scared of it

You just called it an it to be fair.

You're being obvious...

I feel burns crawl up my arm and gasp as the pain wraps around my limb. Michael taps me on the leg and i snap my head to him, sighing when he tries to hand me a paper.

"Right. Let's see." I mumble, pushing the pain away as I take the paper from him.

On the paper, is a drawing of a girl with brown hair and bright green eyes. She has a frown, but red lines also extend from her lips pulling up into a smile. A dark floating figure with a mask is hovering next to the girl. A small pink child is trying to hold the girls hand but instead a tall man is holding her hand. They are close to each other. He has a red and green eye along a split colored face.

My eyes widen when I put the pieces together. Ranboo is the man. I'm the girl. He's holding my hand but Michael, the child, is trying to hold it instead. The Dreamon is watching nearby. A shaky hand raises to my face and I look between Michael, who has a grin, and the drawing.

"Mi-michael... what is this?" I whisper, raising my sunglasses on top of my head.

"Dada, fwend, us!" His mixed words come out as. I gasp, blinking back tears.

A/n:

HI AGAIN, THANM YLJ FOR 10K READ AND I THINK 400 VOTES AND I THINK WE NUST PASSED 100 OCMMENTS THAGS RLLY POG YLJ GUYS THANK YOU SO MCYH!