war

Bamboleoby- Gipsy Kings
Sway -  Michael Bublé

I wake up before light and move around my room, getting ready for the day. Once my hair and teeth are brushed, I pull on a cropped red tank top with black cargo pants alongside black boots.

 Once my hair and teeth are brushed, I pull on a cropped red tank top with black cargo pants alongside black boots

^^redder

(And the boots)

(And the boots)

I sigh at myself in the mirror, not prepared to fight my brother and my... well brother. I pull the strap Dream got me and tighten it around my torso. (A/n: pls tell me yk what strap thing I've been referencing the whole time. I can't find a good picture of it but it's the thing that goes diagonally across Dream's chest. Like what he was tryna do with the belt in mr beasts rewind omg) I grab a few potions and slip them in my belt, securing them into place so they don't fall. Carefully, I hook my bow onto my strap and cross it over my body overtop of it. I grab a bunch of arrows that I laced with different poisons and harmful potions and shove them into my pockets, with few room left on my body. I hum a tune as I slip on Dream's old fingerless gloves and my ruby crown. I stare at myself in my mirror. If myself from last year saw me now they wouldn't know who the fuck I am.

"Lia. C'mon." Tommy's voice whines. I roll my eyes at him and grab my sunglasses and Wil's trench coat before leaving my room. Hopefully I'll be able to come back here in one piece. Tommy is pacing in the kitchen while holding a banana. He's so weird sometimes. I take a second to take him in. Damn, even he looks different than before. He's wearing black jeans and his white and red sweatshirt with his iconic red bandana. I toss him the coat and sunglasses once he stops pacing to look up to me. His hair is wild and his face is red.

"Rough night?" I ask as I take an apple. He nods and pulls Wilbur's coat over his body, the L'manburg patches and sewn words draped across it with burn marks covering the coat in a black stain. He puts the sunglasses on and grabs his sword before motioning to the door.

———————————————————

"How much time do we have?" I ask Tommy as we walk to L'Manberg.

"I think maybe two hours? Dunno. We have time at least." I nod slowly while looking up to the obsidian squares built above our home country.

"Uh, what's that Tommy?" I point up and he frantically looks around for people, that he seems to find because he takes his sunglasses off in a quick motion.

"What the fuck?!" I settle my gaze to Techno and Phil who are laughing.

"What's Phil doing?" I ask Tommy, though they seem to hear because Techno lets out a loud laugh.

"We have two hours!" Tommy shouts.

"Actually now there are 20 minutes, but if you want to leave for two hours that's fine too!" Phil responds.

"Fuck." I mumble.

"Where's Dream?" Tommy asks them. Techno and Phil both look to me which makes my anxiety grow.

"Not here yet." Techno turns to Phil, "Shall we begin?" Tommy and my eyes widen and he desperately tries to find people as he turns in circles. I stop him as our family talks above us.

"Tommy. I'll go get people, you try to get ready for whatever they are planning and try to stall." He nods and I sneak off to who knows where, trying to find people.

——————————————————————

"Tubbo! Jesus, thank God. Tubbo!" I call over. He smiles lightly to me but my panicked face seems to stop him. He runs over to me.

"What happened? Are you ok? Did you get hurt? Is Tommy ok?" He asks quickly. I wave him off.

"Tubbo, they're here. Techno and Phil. Th-they came early. We need to find everyone. It's happening, Tubbo. It's happening." I pant, out of breath from the run. A panicked look crosses his face and he nods. He tells me where the last people he saw went, ignoring me when I ask for Niki and Fundy's location. I brush past it and send him to L'Manberg before running off to get more people.

—————————————————————

"Lia!" Tommy engulfs me in a hug which I gratefully accept. Everyone that I sent is here, luckily. I came with Eret since he refused to let me get more people as 20 minutes already passed. I let go of Tommy and he looks back to the loyal citizens of L'Manburg. I look around and notice withers flying everywhere already, destroying everything in its path. Techno laughs at the group of people staring up into the grey skies with hopeless expressions spread across their faces. Phil flicks something and places red stone dust which makes TNT rain from three of the obsidian squares.

"Phil!" I shout as screams emit from the ground. He ignores me and continues onto the next square. Tommy runs off after giving me one last quick hug. Tubbo and him run off to help people get out of the way and Eret quickly runs to me.

"Lia!" He tosses me a spectacular arrow as Techno tries to sneak away. I fixate my aim on him, squinting one eye, before letting go of the feather, making the powerful arrow fly through the cloudy day. His body glows and I jump up a hill, trying to climb up to him. The sound of explosions echo around me, making my PTSD from it go insane. I feel tears brim my eyes but I blink them away, trying to climb up to my brother. I hang over the side of the structure and swing my legs over it. I look down once I'm standing and realize how far I am from the ground.

"Oi! It's my favorite daughter!" Phil says. My attention gets drawn up and I feel my face flush of color. He leans on his sword and grins to me. "Hi dear."

"I'm your only daughter." I mumble as I make my way past him. He stops me with a hand that I push off. "Just leave me alone! You never cared for me in the first place so stop acting like you ever did!" I yell before pushing past him, my eyes locked on my older brother with glowing skin.

"Lia! What a surprise." He says sarcastically before throwing his trident to a button. 'Sway' by Michael Bublé starts to play. I roll my eyes as he dances around. Typical. I jog after him, trying to keep up through the ashes and low clouds. I hear his deep humming to the song in what seems every direction. I look around, turning in circles, squinting through the clouds. When I finally see a red cape, I chase after it, my bow drawn.

When we sway I go weeeaaaak

"Oh hello." My eyes widen to see Dream with his axe. His smirk is barely visible behind his mask, but I still quiver at it. He throws a sword to me, that I catch with confusion. He gestures up and pulls out his own sword that he seems to dance around me, swinging it as he goes. I gulp and do the same, starting a sword fight above my exploding L'Manberg. With each crash and boom, ashes rise around us.

'Bamboleo' by Gipsy Kings begin to play and I hear movement behind me just to see Techno bopping his head. Phil walks in front of me and I finally see I'm cornered. I glare at Dream to which he moves his mask slightly, only to smirk. Punz walks next to Dream, creating a full half circle, with nothing but explosives below me. I drop the sword in front of Dream and salute before smirking and falling backwards to the ground right as the beat drops. Shouldn't have played that song Techno, can't resist being the main character.