The Last Night.

Song(s):
Best Friend
Rex Orange County
Hot Rod
Dayglow

I drowsily blink my eyes a few times before groaning and flopping on my stomach. That is, until I remember what today is. As if it was in one motion, I jump out of bed, scramble to pull on fresh clothes (that consisting of ripped overalls and a cropped long sleeve white shirt (that's a bit poofy)) and my high tops before rushing to do my eyeliner and mascara and running to the kitchen.

That as a human and without the yellow shoes and flower :) (a bit darker and longer hair as well)

Grabbing an apple on the way out, I run to Tommy's house as fast I can. What time is it?

Why didn't you check?
Oh my god
Do you even look nice or do you think you do?
Your outfit it cute today!

My voices are my number one supporters!

"Lia?" A confused voice asks. I turn around and see Tommy and Tubbo walking side by side with confused faces. I put a finger up and pant using support on my knees. Look, I built my house far from Tommy for a reason, that being that I don't want to wake up to his face and that he would be too lazy to try to grief me but having to run all the way here is not fun. Oh shit, my makeup. I straighten up and run a hand through my hair, trying to tame it.

"You... ok?" Tommy asks slowly.

"Why did you two leave me at my house? It might be your last day here and your just not gonna hang out with me?" I ask them, annoyed.

"We just came from your house and it's only 8:30." Tubbo explains. I open and close my mouth before chuckling.

"Oops." I shrug. Tommy rolls his eyes and Tubbo chuckles with me.

"Me and Tubbo were going to go say bye to things. Just in case." Tommy explains. I nod sadly. Just in case. The three words I've heard for four days. Just in case.

"I've got to meet with Ranboo. I just wanted to make sure that your free around six? Both of you?" They glanced to each other before nodding. "Good! Ranboo, Quackity, and I wanted to hang out. Like the good old times." Referencing 'the good old times' was weird to me. Calling just a few months ago when things were normal 'good old times' feels as if they are ancient.

"Sure. Where?" Tubbo asks.

I look back and forth between them, "The tree?" Tubbo grins to me and Tommy glances to the ground as a smile creeps up his face. He nods while Tubbo clearly can't hold back his excitement.

"That sounds perfect." Tubbo nods eagerly. I hug them both.

"Don't get too emotional today, that's for tomorrow." I mumble through the group hug making them chuckle.

"Of course Miss Ma'am." Tommy says making Tubbo and I laugh at how strange that sounded. "What? What?" Tommy laughs as he speaks.

————————————————————————