Before I Arrived

Yoo my birthdays in nine days
That's pretty poggers
Unlike this chapter 😋

Songs:
Sangre de Cristo
Vian Izak, Davide Rossi
Lego House
Ed Sheeran

I walk down the Prime Path exhausted. I awoke with little memory of last night and tears running down my red cheeks. My memory and thoughts are still foggy and I can't help but wonder if it's because of the same woman I've been having dreams about every night for the past couple weeks. Still haven't heard from my voices though, it can't be bad. I pick my head up from it's hanging state and nod in greeting to the adult man in his row boat. Foolish waves to me and continues on his journey. The only interaction I've had for the day is with a gold man. A gold shark man. That's nice.

My mood picks up when I see a familiar friend.

"Bad!" I smile to the demon and hug him tightly. He hesitates before wrapping his arms around me as well. With Dream gone, George who knows where, and Sapnap hidden away in his house, Bad is the only other 'big brother' I have. More of an uncle to me but that's for another day.

"Bad, can I talk to you?" I ask the man, pulling back. His concerned face turns into an excited one.

"Of course. Would you like to come down to the enchanting room with me? I need to go down anyway." He asks. I nod weakly and a headache overcomes my thoughts.

Everything becomes blurry.

The sky is spinning.

She's back.

———————————————

"Please don't go..." Tommy says in a shaky breath, tears threatening to spill down his cut up face.

"It's all right." Tubbo shakes his head to reassure his best friend. "We said our good byes." He blinks with a ghost of a smile lingering on his face, tears falling.

"Y-you're really accepting this?" Tommy asks, gripping his bloodied up arm tighter as the conversation sinks in.

The smaller boy's smile fades, his emotions burning his nose and eyes. "It's ok." His voice comes out serious, trying his best to assure his friend it really is. "We had some laughs." Tubbo says, voice lighter.

Tommy shakes his head lightly in disbelief while the tears he was desperately holding back pour down.

"It was fun." He takes a shaky breath and looks around the place he decided then and there that that was the last place he was going to see. "You know, all good things must come to an end eventually."  The boy looks back up to the blond boy and smiles.

"Are you being serious?" He croaks, giving off a bold voice.

Tubbo takes a moment to answer, "Yeah, yeah it's time." He nods, confirming his statement.

"Wha-what am I without you?" Tommy stutters.

"Yourself." Both boys take breaths, watching tears come down each other's faces. "Like he described me as a pawn. This is checkmate. This is it. It's over." The best friends collided into hugs, letting sobs slip through their disbelieved mouths. Each teenagers flinched as metal clanked twice beside them, but didn't dare look.