nukes

TW: burn marks, ptsd, suicidal?

Gasping at the awake of her dream, Lia sat up quickly, a sweaty palm laying against her fast heartbeat. Checking the time, in bright red were the numbers:

4:38am

Sighing and taking a few deep breaths, Lia crawled out of bed, flinching at the cold of the wood against her bare feet.

Turning on her string lights to emit some lighting into her small room, Lia bit her cheek, looking at herself before continuously mumbling curses to herself as she pulled her hair up, not caring for the pieces falling out. Staring at her closet, the teen stood still considering if she should wear clothes incase she gets dirty, wants to dress up simply, or be lazy.

Movement in the room over tells Lia that she'd stood there for awhile, especially if one of the boys are up. Grabbing a white crop top and brown shorts fitted with a black belt, (the picture for this chapter ;)) Lia does the rest of her morning routine before grabbing a quill and book, slipping it in the beige bag she carries everywhere.

Squinting at the clock, Lia rolls her eyes tiredly, noticing it's already half past five and Sapnap should be up. Why? No clue. All she knows is that he's been getting up early always mumbling things about cats and badges when asked.

"Mornin'" the man himself speaks making Lia jump.

"What, Nick?" She asks, pulling her shoes on and slipping past him to go into the kitchen.

"Just greeting you." He responds quietly as she grabs an apple.

"Good morning then. I'm gonna go help Tom out with the hotel, I haven't been doing it lately." She flashes a quick smile to Sapnap before breathing in the fresh morning air and making her way down the path to her twin.

———————————————————————

"Hi Lia!" Tommy waves to her energetically.

"Hey! Can I help with the hotel again?" Lia asks, glancing to a lingering Niki behind him.

"Sure, Sam gave me easy stuff. Just to get some spruce wood and more dye." Lia nods and pulls out an axe from her backpack.

"So where are we going to get it then?"

"I found a good forest, Tubbo won't get mad about his forest since it's not close to Snowchester." Niki speaks up.

Humming in agreement, Lia begins to follow her down the hill to the ocean, Tommy following behind the girls.

"How is Tubbo? I've been busy lately." The teen chuckles awkwardly remembering her strange dreams.

"He's good. Busy today, though." Tommy answers, picking up a few red flowers along the way.

———————————————————————

"So, you'd be Spider Man?" Lia asks, laughing through the question as Tommy hits a tree down.

"Yes! I am big man!" He yells, picking up the logs through his loud laugh.

"Guys please, the perfect forest is over here." Niki points through the trees with a desperate face.

"But Niki, this is a great forest!" Lia whines, holding the bouquet of flowers out in front of her so the adult can see how much dye it could be turned into.

"Yeah, we're almost ready to go back too." Tommy nods.

"Fine, but I need to go this way anyways, just come with me." Niki sighs.