dream or nightmare

A/n:
It's late and I don't want to do my homework so now I am curing my loneliness and touch starved minor self for a couple hours by writing about minecraft YouTuber roleplay that make over 16 million other touch starved and lonely minors cry for 2000 touch starved and lonely minors <3

Lia's POV:

Frowning from the awake in my dream that I was just starting to like, I look around my bright room, suddenly upset I didn't close the blinds. Looking to my right, I notice a new stack of books I didn't have in my room before my sleep and take the first one off the top.

{Dear Liana}

I put it in front of me, seems to be a romance novel. Flipping through the pages, I take in the journal type vibe the book gives off. It is a leather bound book after all. Grabbing the next book in the stack I notice it's a blank book, I'm guessing for my own journal. The next few are books about underwater builds or Wild West timelines. It's a weird collection of books I got, but they seem interesting enough. Picking up a letter on top I see scribbled in the corner a small note telling me Tommy got them from Karl to give to me, only he never had time to do it for Christmas.

Opening the letter, now intrigued, I flip through the pages of words and sigh. I'll read it later. A knock comes through my wood door and I sigh before getting up to answer it.

Opening my door, I see Ranboo with a giddy smile giving me some happiness.

"Hi! I just wanted to tell you ahead of time that me and Techno are hanging out today, just so you don't come by all the way for nothing." I sigh and see my brother standing by a fence in the distance, watching us.

"Right. Thanks Ranboo." He nods and tilts his head slightly, like a puppy.

"You okay?" I nod and run my hands through my hair before my hands travel to my face, and lips. Eyes widening and blushing like a fool, I remember my dream, more specifically, the end of it.

"Are you sure?" The deep voice of Ranboo asks, cutting me from my never ending thoughts. I hum and nod quickly. Their voices sound similar.

"Yep, I'm good." I chuckle nervously to try to ease the tension I've accidentally created.

"Okay, well bye. I'll come by later." I nod to my best friend's words and as soon as he leaves, I slam the door, sliding down it. What the fuck was that dream? A masquerade, a killer, Karl, for whatever reason, and a love interest? Fuck, what's happening to me? It was so realistic too... I can still remember everything they said, exactly when the lights went out, and every detail on the guests' outfits. I should write this down. Yeah, I should.

Running to my room, I quickly looked through my desk drawers in search for a quill. Finally finding a black one, I jump on my blankets stacked in the corner of my room and carefully dip the tip of the tool in ink before beginning to write the whole dream out in my new book. Word for word. It was, in a sense, slightly embarrassing how much I adored the dream, but at this point any euphoric moment in my life, good or bad, is planted in my head forever. Or at least for a long time. I'm going to treasure it in that case.

"I jumped into the high grass, not looking back and then-" I stop abruptly, frowning. What did happen next? I jumped, and I woke up. Sighing at the misfortunate ending of my dream, I sign my name and the date before closing my journal. First entry is a dream over a boy. Never thought I'd end up here.