Purpled and Hannah

i wanna be your girlfriend- girl in red

I sigh as I kick a pebble down the Prime Path, frustrated with the lack of Purpled in my life recently. I know how he feels about conflict and war, he hates it. Never wants to accidentally get caught up in it or interrupt something, but not seeing him for almost two weeks is strange. Even when he is hiding at home, he leaves occasionally. The weirdest part is that I've visited his home. Every day. He hasn't been there.

"Lia!" My head snaps up, head empty of thoughts when I see Purpled waving with a smile. I grin to him and jog to catch up.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I ask as I throw myself into his arms. He chuckles and pats my back. Why is everyone living here so socially awkward?

I let go of him and smile again. He shrugs, "Up." He states simply. I furrow my eyebrows, still unable to wipe the smile off my face by my friend's calming presence. He sighs and holds back a smile as he points up. I follow his arm and gape at the sight of a UFO built in the skies. Am I really that blind?

"You know how I like to stargaze. I made that a while back so I could feel closer." Purpled mumbles a bit. I smile and take a moment to admire the grey and white ship. A neon green light beams down from the center to the ground where an iron door stands. After a closer look I notice the light is just glass made to look real. I didn't get to see the build in its glory when I came at night last month.

"Jesus. That's amazing." I compliment. I feel him smile from beside me and turn excitedly. "I stood up to Dream. At the festival." His eyes flash of excitement.

"Congrats Lia! I know that was hard. I've got exciting news too! My old friend has been sending letters to me and after some convincing, she's agreed to move here. I think she's coming around noon, I was actually headed there now." My mood immediately picks up. A new girl! And she's my age!

"Can I come?" I ask, bouncing slightly. He rolls his eyes but I see a small smile graze his features. He nods and moves my body to face the way to the forest. I grin at the thought of a new friend and not only that, but a new friend who's a girl, not only that, but a new friend who's a girl who's my age!

—————————————————————————

"We're definitely lost." I mumble as we walk through the birch forest. Purpled mutters things under his breath as he shuffles through letters from weeks ago.

"Hello?" A voice calls through the trees. Purpled whips his head up, bumping mine in the process. He glares at me as I back handed slap his shoulder. He does the same to me but I'm too caught up as a light brunette girl walks through the forest in confusion. She's wearing a long-sleeve shirt with roses trailing down one arm and black and white athletic shorts. Her green-hazel eyes shift to the noise made by us and they light up. Purpled grins and begins to walk to her but knowing how dramatic everyone is, I smirk to myself and stick my foot out. He slams onto the grass with a thud, making me bite back a laugh and making his friend laugh at his state. He glares at me but I'm too busy jogging up to his friend.

"Hi! I'm Lia." I smile and stick my hand out. Her eyes widen slightly.

"Sorry, didn't expect a British accent." Her cheeks redden slightly making me smile, "Hannah Rose." She shakes my hand and we laugh at the awkwardness. Purpled grumbles things as he walks up to Hannah. They hug and talk about things that I have no idea mean, but it doesn't matter because I'm watching a bee float over a blue flower.

"Wanna go give Hannah a tour with me?" Purpled asks. I look to him and nod 'yes' before turning to Hannah.

"Where are you from?" I ask as we begin to walk.

"Northern." She answers simply, "Grew up in the mountains with my dad. S'ppose I needed a bit of change." I nod and look to Purpled who's looking down at a map even though we went straight the whole time. "I met purpled during the Bed Wars, when we fought." She adds, noticing I was watching Purpled. I utter an 'ah'.

The Bed Wars were wars somewhere distant, in the clouds, on small islands. People fought to the death, and whoever won could return back to land. If you didn't fight you would immediately get killed. Legend says that you only get captured to the Wars when you slept in an unholy bed. Most of the beds were bought from sellers, most of which were past survivors. The Wars would last weeks, months, even years. If you jumped off, you would wake up back in the bed that your to protect. Purpled told me he was caught up when he was young and poor. He didn't have enough money for a better bed, and without knowing it, got teleported to the Bed Wars for two years. Purpled has major PTSD from it, one of the reasons he doesn't like conflict in the SMP.

"Sorry you had to go through that." I tell Hannah with a frown. She shakes her head and smiles to me.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine now. Anyways, where are you from? Your accent is different." We laugh at the comment and I look ahead.

"I was born somewhere cold, I believe." I turn back to the girl, knowing she's confused, "My family moved, and I lost my memory in an accident a couple years back. All I know is that I grew up surrounded by my family and a couple of their friends who are mostly British, so I got my accent from them." I explain. Hannah nods in understanding.

"If you don't mind me asking, what was the accident." Purpled tries to hold in a laugh but clearly fails because a laugh slips out. I glare at the back of his head but turn back to Hannah anyways.

"Uh... I tried to go sledding on a roof with my twin and his best friend. In summer." Her eyes widen and I see her purse her lips, trying not to laugh. I roll my eyes with a smile.

Purpled begins to laugh again, making Hannah let hers out as well. After scolding, I do the same, unable to keep a straight face.

"How old were you?!" My new friend laughs.

"13!" Purpled shouts with a laugh. Laughs emit from us again.

"To be fair, they lost their memory too."

—————————————————————————

"Bye guys!" I wave to the friends as I make my way to the nether portal. Hannah and Purpled wave back and continue to talk while they pick flowers for the girl's house. I smile to the flowers in my hands and walk up the steps to the purple portal. I step in and wander through the fiery hell, making my way to Ranboo who I heard was staying with Techno and Phil. Since I haven't talked with him in awhile, I decided to visit him and give the yellow and red flowers I collected. Some are even green from the way they were planted. Once I see the portal to the snowy land I grin and begin to jog to it.

I hear mumbling from the other side and squint, trying to see the small figure on the other side but give up, realizing the person is walking away. I step through the portal and the hotness melts into cold. I see a crown walk over the hill from the portal and try to climb up the snowy bump of land without slipping, not being able to tell if it's Techno or Ranboo. Once I'm on the top, I can't see anyone or anything but the small cottage Techno and Phil live in. Sighing in frustration, I start to walk towards the strange roofed shelter Ranboo's been staying at and stop abruptly when I see him dig up a bunch of dirt, as if he's looking for something. I furrow my eyebrows and watch as he ruins his land. I take a step forward, the flowers by my side, and squinting to see what the hell Ranboo is doing. He's mumbling a bunch and sniffles as if he's been crying as he digs up the land. I try to say something, to ask what's happening or why he's ruining the land Techno will kill him over but I can't open get words out of my parted mouth.

"No. Please no." The half enderman moves slightly to the side to reveal a chest, that seemed to be hidden. I take a couple more steps closer, in curiosity.

"No." My friend cries. My heart breaks at his voice. Whats happening?

"Ranboo?" I mumble quietly. The boy steps closer to the chest and with a shaky hand, he opens it. He gasps and cries after seeing what's inside, me not being able to see yet. He slowly puts his hands inside the chest and pulls out the last thing I'd expect from him. A disc. Cat. My eyes widen and I drop the flowers on the snowy hill as both of my hands go to cover my wide mouth. Ranboo sinks to the ground and mumbles as he cries. I shakily step backwards. He can't have. He wouldn't. He couldn't.