Coat

Saline Solution - Wilbur

"It's not sticking." I look up from the TNT Dream set in front of me to see stacks of it next to him. He chuckles.

"Just try again." I sigh and look back to the small TNT I was asked by Dream to set up. Wilbur's coat is sprawled around me and I'm getting more and more cuts each time I try to cut the explosives down the middle. I finally cut and stick the TNT together into a block and place it on a stack next to Dream. He claps his hands sarcastically.

"Your so talented." I roll my eyes. Tommy wanted to walk Sam back to the main portal, since he was the first visiter.

"Well I'm sorry I don't make TNT for fun." I scoff and sit back down. I look up to complain to Dream again but instead see a giddy Tommy with Phil next to him. Phil's staring at me and Tommy is talking to Dream about something. I smile and wave to Phil who looks to be stuck in his place.

"Phil! Hello Phil." Ghostbur greets him. Phil tears his eyes from me and smiles to Ghostbur who gives him blue. I work on the TNT again for Dream and look up to him with a huff.

"I'm bored. Can I be done?" I ask. He nods and continues to talk to Tommy who is ringing a bell while Dream spins in circles. They're so weird. I stand up and walk to Phil and Ghostbur with a toothy smile. I take my hair out of my bun and wrap the bandana around my wrist to hold it.

"Hey guys!" I greet. "I missed you Phil!" I hug him and he seems taken aback but returns it anyways.

"Hey Lia. What's uh, what's up with that?" He points to say he coat and I shrug.

"Ghostbur gave it to me." I smile as he nods.

"I thought it suited her more. Wilbur and my styles are different." I giggle at how he talks about his alive self using his name and nod.

"It does." He says, finally acting normal with me. His normal, at least.

I hear a buzz and turn expecting to see a bee, but instead I see that Ranboo just got here. I stare at him and he does the same before we both run to each other. He picks me up as we hug but we end up falling over from the speed we hit each other. We laugh and sit up. I immediately wrap my arms around his neck as I hug him again.

"Why didn't you come? I missed you." I ask into his shoulder.

"I didn't know how. I just looked around for a portal in the nether, Sam ended up pointing in the direction." He says quietly. I squeeze him before pulling away. He looks up and down before smirking to me.

"Nice fit." I look down at my ripped jeans, shirt and my dirty body. I punch his shoulder gently before helping him up. My coat fell off me when I ran so I pick it up as Tommy and Ranboo hug and jump around. I roll my eyes and slide the coat on.

"So this is your new home?" He asks as he looks around. I nod, glancing at the light gold strung around his neck.

"Logstedshire." Tommy says.

"It's nice." He wanders to the hangout under the big tree. There are a couple books and instruments in a chest. Next to it is a carpet spread across the ground. Hanging from the branches are string lights Dream helped me make.

"This is our lounge area. I made it." I say as I walk around. He nods and looks at my coat for a second too long but quickly looks away after. "I tried to make it like 'The Tree'." I chuckle, knowing it will never me the same.

"I like it." He says as he taps the string lights. He's so tall.

"Hey Ranboo" I look behind me and see Dream and Phil walking up to us. Ghostbur just kinda floats.

"Oh hey Dream. Hi Phil. I didn't realize you were here." He says.

"Yeah I kinda always am." Dream chuckles.

"I just came to check it out." Phil says kindly. Ranboo nods.

"Well, I've got to go so I'll see you guys later." I say as I back away.

"Go? I just got here." Ranboo says.

"Yeah you haven't seen us in forever." Phil adds.

"Where are you going?" Tommy asks.

"Oh. Uh, I was going to go get a dog. And flowers." I mumble, knowing completely that that's a lie. Dream laughs.

"Your leaving me for a dog?" Ranboo asks.

"You act as though I'm breaking up with you." I joke.

"You basically are!" He complains.

"Ranboo, darling. I'll be back soon. I want a dog." I say as I start to walk away. We always playfully flirt so talking like this was no change.

"Just don't blow up L'manburg." Tommy mumbles. I stop in my tracks and turn to him. That's why everyone is so weird? They are scared of me? They think I'm going to go insane like Wilbur?

"How'd you know?" I say sarcastically as I leave them.

——————————————

I slump down beside Purpled. He's laying down on-top of the UFO and he seemed to be the only one who wouldn't flinch when they see me.

"Hi." I greet.

He looks at me strangely, "Hey.". We haven't talked before so me choosing to talk and sit with him is probably weird.

"Everyone else thinks I'm a replica of my brother. Your the only one who, never mind you probably don't even know what happened." I mentally cringe at the way I worded it.

"Wilbur. Yeah. I've heard." He says as he looks to the sunset.

"Yeah." I mumble. "Sorry for bothering you. I can leave if-"

"Sorry, I'm just a bit tired. Don't leave." I nod and reposition myself.

"It's just..." I sigh, "I didn't even know he did anything that bad. I didn't know how many people were affected by it." I chuckle, "I didn't even know he was my brother until I overheard Dream talking to Phil about it." I say, cringing at the way I've been talking, again.

He nods, "I just assumed. Since your wearing it." I nod this time.

"Yeah." I mutter. The sun starts to set and I lay onto my back.

"Thank you. For talking to me about it. You could have chosen anyone else." He lays down next to me.

"Thank you for letting me talk to you." I reply.