Gown

A/n:
I edited a bit and changed the cover of my book and got over 400 reads, in a day. Ok then. Thanks ig? It's my birthday pog, kinda freakin out. Update: thought I'd finish this chapter on my birthday it is now the day after. WHAT THE FUCK I AM TAKING SO LONG TO POST THIS CHAPTER BIT PLEASE WHY IS IT NOW OVER 500-600 READS POEASE WHAT??.! There's no way. There's no fucking way. HOW. WHY? OH MY GOD. HOW DID I GET TO 1K?!??!

Lia twirled in her white, gold dress, admiring the way the silk swayed in the movement. Looking up into the mirror, her reflection smiled to herself. The brown curls tucked into a messy, yet neat, bun on the back of her head, her more freckled cheeks than her family from being in the sun, standing out in the light, the sleeves puffed around her arms, giving them air. She admired the way she looked older wearing the dress, even if she were only to wear it for a couple hours.

Opening the door and walking through the halls, Lia subconsciously reached her hands to her neck, only to stare at them in confusion. She doesn't often wear jewelry so she doesn't know why she would try to touch a necklace that were to lay upon her chest. Music began to play from the ballroom making the young teen look back up, focusing on the ball her father hosted. She was slightly confused as to why she hadn't seen any maids on the way here but shook it off as she opened the large double doors.

Her warm smile dropped when the music stopped and Lia was greeted with nothing but air. Her heals clicked as she ran down the stairs, dress flowing behind her. The music began to start again but no one was to be seen. Lia was alone.

———————- ————————

"Lia! Please wake up, oh God oh God." A voice mumbled in Lia's drowsy state. The girl stirred to see a boy with blond hair nervously shaking her while looking around.

"Hello?" She asked, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. The boy launched himself in her arms making Lia gasp. She wasn't expecting a stranger to hug her.

"We need to get out y-you just randomly fainted for fucks sake!" The blond began to get up, pulling enderpearls out as he did so.

"Who-" Lia slapped her hands to her mouth in horror. Had she really forgotten her best friend? Her twin brother? Had she forgotten Tommy?

"Lia? Come on, we need to get you back now." Tommy ignores what she began to say and grips onto her arm tightly before throwing the pearl in the distance. The sister notices how the room she was previously in was bright red lined with red vines and boulders. A large red egg sat in the corner of the room. She didn't even get to process what happened in real life and in the strange hallucinations before she was already above ground, getting pulled by her twin brother to the hotel he was paying one worker to build.

SamNook gave us a smile when he saw us before it dropped into a shocked face. He ran behind the hotel and came back a couple minutes later, but instead as Sam.

"Oh my gosh, what happened? Is she alright?" Sam asked Tommy. I look around before realizing he is referencing me. Looking down slowly, I watch as the ground begins to shift around me, lighting it into a royal blue color with gold accents. Music drowns out the sounds of reality slowly, but not before I see Ranboo being led away by a joking Technoblade.

———————— —————————

Blinking a few times, I look around and watch as ghosts of people dance at the ball. Frowning as the people move around me, I walk towards a lady with red hair and beautiful green eyes. She has freckles that look almost blue covering her rosy cheeks and has pointy ears that look scaly. She smiles warmly to me and waves.

"Hello?" She asks me politely, "can I help you?"

"Erm, yes please. Who..." I look around and frown again when I don't recognize anyone. "And where are we?"

She tilts her head slightly, "I'm Sally, this is a party-ball hosted by Wil and Phil for our wedding." My eyes widen by the familiar names.

"Wil? Your-"

"Oh, hi Lia. Glad your talking to Sal." Wilbur smiles to me and I look at my nephew standing by him with his own tux on.

"Hey." My 14 year old self smiles to him. Sally gasps.

"I knew you looked familiar! So sorry Lia." She smiles to me which I return.

"It's ok, maybe if dad didn't make us live so far from you I'd be able to recognize you." She chuckles at this and hearing my dad's footsteps behind me, I flash a smile to my new family before speed walking away. I raise my eyebrows, watching Tommy and Tubbo eat half the table of food and scoff, turning to Dream before noticing he's dancing with George. Hearing a cough, I spin to look at a boy who looks to be around my age, one year older at the most, with split dyed hair, half black, half white. He has split eye colors of green and red to match with different colored freckles. His cheeks redden at the attention and I smirk at this.

"Well hello." I say confidently to Ranboo.

He sighs, "Hi Lia." I grin at him and examine his black suit with his red tie.

"What're you doing here? I thought you moved?" I ask.

He shrugs, "I actually have no clue..." he pulls out a leather book with carved symbols and words on the cover, flipping through it. "Oh, Wilbur wanted to surprise you." His cheeks turn red at this again making me smile.

"Well, it worked." He hugs me and rests his chin on my head while I look to the side of his body. A flash of bright colors catch my attention and looking closer, I see a man with a color block hoodie and jacket holding a book with a swirl symbol on the cover. He's examining the room, his goggles moving slightly with his bouncy hair.

—————————- ———————-

"Is she waking up?" A voice fades in as my vision comes.

"I think so..." an older voice answers the first. A bright light enters my vision and I notice water splashing around me.

"Oh my god." I look to the sound of the voice and see Tommy with his hands in his hair.

"What the fuck?"