nightmare or vision

TW: scars, blood, torture, burn scars (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK PLEASE)

The green figure floats over to Dream, his white mask covering the black void called his face.

"Not again, not again." The blond, now brunette mumbles once he sees the Dreamon.

"Hello Clay." A deathly silence follows the echo of the devil's words letting shivers run up Clay's body.

"I talked to your friend, the one you always somehow find a way to keep safe..." Clay's green eyes widen and he tries to stand up, for what, he doesn't know, either way the Dreamon sits him back down upon the prison floors once again.

"Lia?" Clay whispers, deathly hoping it's anyone else.

They hum, the noise floating around Clay's mind to taunt him.

"What happened." Clay asks, watching the demon's every move.

"Oh you know, talked over some stuff, gave vague answers and lead her to think people close to her are infected by me... infected her." The Dreamon lists what they did, before a smirk is heard in his voice.

"You wouldn't." Clay's voice is now shaking, both from being frightened and from being nervous.

"Oh I did. Even gave her the look to complete it." Clay snaps his head to the demon in front of him, staring at the black dots on the white ceramic mask with even more hatred than before, of course it comes out as complete and utter shock.

The replica of Dream nods and floats around the young adult.

"Gave her the green eyes, mixed with her own blue ones of course, and oh- and the smile. Not a mask like you- god no, had to give her something original." It explains. A million thoughts rush through Clay's head with every word coming from the voice, each worse than the last.

"Would you like to see...?" It asks him. Clay stares at Tommy's sleeping body next to him. A silence yet again follows the demon's words.

"I've noticed you're trying to watch over him." The Dreamon hums, gesturing to the sleeping teen.

"Fuck yeah I am, he's my sisters twin brother." As soon as the sentence ends, Clay squeezes his eyes shut knowing what's to come.

A burning sensation enters the young adult's body making him hold a hand to his mouth instinctively, letting the pain fill him in silence. Once all that's left is stinging, Clay opens his eyes and lets out rigid breaths as his green eyes scan over his arms rapidly. He takes in the familiar red hot burns pressed onto his skin with watering eyes.

"Would you like to see?" The Dreamon asks again, this time giving Clay no time to think before showing Lia walking down the Prime Path, holding her arm with green watery eyes and a mask tucked under her chin. Red scars are extended on either side of her pink lips, holding tightly on her pale skin. This, of course, lets blood come through the corners of the girl's lips from the way she's contorting her mouth in pain. A deep color of red is barely visible under Lia's grip on her arm, but with the parts that are, Clay sees the infected skin, from who knows what.

Clay's eyes scan over the scene quickly, letting the whole outside world sink in. Sapnap is in the back, holding something and watching Lia walk with concern, that doesn't go unnoticed either.

"I don't want to see anymore." Clay whispers, his eyes still lingering on the girl in front of him.

The Dreamon smiles sweetly before turning into a purple flame and erupting just enough for Clay to get burned more, before disappearing into the dark night.

The teen beside Clay turns in his sleep, reminding Clay of his existence. The burned man lets out quick and shaky breaths before inching towards the tossing teen and laying an old blanket on top of him, watching Tommy sink back into his slumber.

A/n:

Yeah sorry this chapters short but ive got a lot of school stuff lately and haven't focused much on this book. Forgive me shawtys 🙏😔