𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Y/N was screaming into the fluffy gray pillow that rested on her bed

Her much anticipated date with Remus was only a few hours away. It was times like these that she wished she had her friends with her.

All her friends had sent her letters after Nova pretty much made a public service announcement about her date. She'd been going back and forth with all of them about how she should dress and she'd like to think she had it all down.

Her last date was three years ago and it was just at the library cramming for finals- If you'd even count that as a date. She didn't talk to him after that again.

At just nine in the morning, she had already taken a shower and was spending the remaining hours rethinking her outfit. Everything had to go smoothly.

Although she had already picked one out the night before, she made additional changes to it until she was satisfied.

During breakfast this morning, Remus had taken his seat next to her as he always did.

She smiled up at him and he winked at her.

He neared her and she thought he was going to kiss her. Right here in front of all the staff and students.

Her breath caught in her throat and her eyes widened. Noticing this, he let out a breathy laugh. "Calm down, love. I don't plan on kissing you. However, I do plan on finishing what we started yesterday soon," he whispered to her.

Y/N looked up at him with her cheeks slightly darker, "Cheeky are we? Didn't know you had in you, Remus," she told him.

Truth be told, he didn't know either. A normally quiet and awkwardly shy man was saying things he never thought he'd say.

Although he normally had heightened senses due to being a werewolf, they were much more enhanced around her. A perfect example of this was that he could practically hear her increased heart rate and her perfume mixed with her natural scent was engulfing his senses each time she was around him. It wasn't overwhelming though. She could never overwhelm him.

"I told Dumbledore about our date. He much rather us stay here but I convinced him to let us go to Hogsmeade," he told her.

The only thing she could do was nod. Y/N had long given up on trying to stop her mind from liking him. She realized that in order to move forward in life, you had to let loose a little. If that meant having a fling with the insanely good looking professor then so be it.