𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Change was never something Y/N or anyone for that matter has ever been a fan of

Change was never something Y/N or anyone for that matter has ever been a fan of. Humans are creatures of routine which is why any new addition or subtraction in our lives can completely mess with us and we often have a hard time getting used to it. Perfect examples of this would be those who inhabited Lupin Manor.

Harry had a hard time adjusting to Hogwarts no matter how much it was a relief to get away from the horrid place that was his uncles and aunts house. Sirius had an extreme difficulty in getting used to being a free man after he was released from being wrongly imprisoned. Remus didn't take too well in going back out into the world after isolating himself from everyone for 12 years. As for Y/N, well she struggled in letting someone into life after years of being hurt.

Even with all the complete and utter crap they had been through in their lives, they were a resilient group of people. They conquered all with each other by their sides and it made any change bearable. However, a change they welcomed with open arms was moving to a completely different place after spending almost three years in the same ominous place they had been at which was 12 Grimmauld Place.

All of them adjusted well and were eager to be going into a new chapter of their lives together. Two months later and nothing bothered them and all was well. Sirius and Harry were at peace, and Y/N and Remus had quickly learned to separate all the negative things that had happened at the manor.

"Sirius! What did I tell you about trying to cook without adult supervision?!" Y/N yelled up the stairs. Said man peeked his head out of the corner with a sheepish smile and guilty eyes. "To not do it unless you, Remus or Harry are there?" He questioned innocently.

Remus came from the dining room where he was setting up the table for dinner and placed his arms around his wife's waist. Even two months later, and the words 'husband', 'wife' and 'married' made them giddy inside. "What has Padfoot done now, darling?" He inquired and looked to the both of them for an explanation.

"He melted another spoon!" She exclaimed, bringing up the large metal spoon that was now disfigured up for him to view. "Sirius, what did we say about cooking without supervision?" He sighed out to his best friend who's shoulders sagged. "I know, I know, Moony. Snowy already got after me," he sulked and walked away back to his room.

Pinching the bridge of her nose, she waddled back into the kitchen to throw out the spoon. There was no need to collect anymore of Sirius' mistakes because they now held a whole shrine of melted utensils in the dining room. When she tried to throw it out, Remus and Sirius claimed it was an "art piece." Even Harry backed the men up and she threw her hands up, "I hope at least one of these twins is a girl or else I might off myself because the testosterone that practically oozes out of this house is suffocating," she had muttered and walked away.