𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

The students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry were jumping all over the place, bobbing their heads up and down, and dancing with one another in the medium sized classroom belonging to the esteemed Muggle Studies professor

The students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry were jumping all over the place, bobbing their heads up and down, and dancing with one another in the medium sized classroom belonging to the esteemed Muggle Studies professor. Someone who didn't attend said school might have been utterly frightened to feast their eyes upon such a savage sight (apart from the magic of course).

It was a view to see- most certainly- with everyone letting loose, getting lost in the blessing that was music. For today's lesson she decided on teaching them something that was near and dear to her- music. It was simply a topic she could go on and on about, telling them all about the various types of music most commonly found in the muggle world.

Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade and other magical places alike held their fair share of wonders and well... magic. Simply put, the wizarding world was amazing, but lacked in certain aspects- music, more specifically. There was your odd rock band here and there that sang weirdly enough about the magical creatures such as a hippogriff, but the majority of it was symphony-like music with vocalizations. In her opinion, it wasn't the greatest and couldn't compare to muggle music.

Fred and George were standing on top of the tables and were making very peculiar moves, a mixture of swaying their hips back and forth and jumping up and down with their peers hyping them up. Their poor professor was sure that if they kept it up, the tables would end up in shambles. Almost no one knew the words to the song apart from a student or two, but they quickly memorized the chorus and were belting the words out.

"California, rest in peace! Simultaneous release!"
"California, show your teeth! She's my priestess, I'm your priest!"

Everyone was having the absolute time of their lives and she couldn't help the laugh-like grin that spread across her face as she watched her students come up with the most absurd dance moves. Fred had jumped down from the table and made his way to her, wrapping his long arm around her shoulders and made her dance with the rest of them, eliciting hearty cheers from the rest of the class. She was passed onto George who put a hand above her waist and held her hand with the other, essentially ballroom dancing to a rock song.

Too quickly for their liking, the song ended and people took a breather. They were all panting, some with their hands on their knees, doubled over to catch their breaths. "We have the most badass professor!" a Hufflepuff student cheered. She blushed and gave them a thumbs up.

Music of all types still played in the background as she told them about the very long history music has, from making music with flutes made of bones to actual recorded music with words and a variety interest. Every student listened intently, absorbing every piece of information she had to offer them. Most, if not all, had just discovered their favorite part of Muggle Studies.