𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹

"Please, Moody?" Y/N gave her the best puppy dog eyes she could muster (pun intended) and he looked at her with his mouth set into its usual scowl; it appeared he didn't have any other facial expression than this one

"Please, Moody?" Y/N gave her the best puppy dog eyes she could muster (pun intended) and he looked at her with his mouth set into its usual scowl; it appeared he didn't have any other facial expression than this one. He looked over to Remus who did the same thing, and then to Sirius who also gave him puppy dog eyes. He grunted and walked away from them. "Expect Wednesday's training to kick your ass, you understand me?" They all nodded and thanked him frantically but he was already gone.

As soon as he left they all let out cheers. "We couldn't have done it with your irresistible looks, darling," Remus side-hugged her and she made a little bow of appreciation. "More like you couldn't have done it without my good looks. She was merely the plate and I was the cake... and icing," he crossed his arms in protest. "If anything, he was about to not let us go because of your horrible looks," Y/N scoffed.

"She is right, Padfoot. You were looking kinda scary," Remus chimed in. "Whatever, let's get going," Sirius mumbled as he went to change into more appropriate attire for where they were about to go because showing up in the unicorn onesie Y/N gave him as a late Christmas present wouldn't have necessarily been the most ideal outfit. The pair of soulmates were already dressed as they had just gotten back from their morning cafe date. For this reason they were glad they were no longer teaching; they had much more time for each other which often led to cute morning dates and other... fun activities.

Remus helped her put on her coat before he slipped on his own. "Ready to see some old friends?" he asked her with a smile, already knowing her answer. She nodded enthusiastically, "I know you missed them too." He couldn't help but agree with the statement. "When we get back, I want to show you something," he grabbed her hand and grazed his lips across her knuckles, earning a sweet smile from her. "Last time you told me that, you showed me the scar on your ass," she reminded him.

"I wasn't sure you'd seen it," he defended himself. "Believe me, I've seen it," she snorted. A few minutes later and the drama queen of the house came downstairs. Y/N went in first with a handful of the all too familiar powder. "Muggle Studies Classroom!" With that, she was gone and the others went in after her.

Stepping onto the familiar tile so familiar with Hogwarts, she squealed in excitement to see her friends. Her Iconic Five, if you will. "Y/N!" She looked to her left and saw Pommy running up to her along with Minnie and Severus who was walking calmly over, but did nothing to hide the smile present on his face. She had sent them each a letter announcing to them that she'd be attending the first task and they were more than ecstatic to be able to spend time with her.

"Babes!" she brought them all into a hug that was long overdue. A clang was heard and they looked over to see Sirius had landed face down on what used to be her desk. Remus then followed and seemed to land perfectly who was already laughing. She gave him a questioning look and he gave her a cheeky grin, "I threw a cup while he was just about to apparate." Sure enough, Sirius descended from the desk with a cup in hand and a grimace set into his face.