𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

A mixture of their favorite music floated throughout the massive green field adorned in small bulbed lights and string

A mixture of their favorite music floated throughout the massive green field adorned in small bulbed lights and string. Charmed butterflies flew back and forth, some landing on guests and others landing on chairs or trees- their glow gave them a magical look for an event meant to be magical and it was. If the classical music and massive tent didn't make it known that something was going on, then the loud laughter and chatter of people definitely gave that impression.

After a long year that was thankfully almost over, everyone was happy to be able to unwind with such a pure and fun event- Y/N and Remus' wedding.

It was fall time and some of the trees surrounding the forest were orange, decorating the ground beautifully, and the weather was absolutely perfect- everything was perfect. Fall was when they had met and they wanted to commemorate that in their planning. Molly was the one who suggested having it on a weekend because then all of her friends and family could come. "You look beautiful, Y/N." Speaking of, Molly came into her small dressing room that was connected outside of the tent and smiled at her with watery eyes.

"Oh, please don't cry or else I might cry and then I'll need to do my makeup all over again," Y/N laughed and fanned at her eyes in attempts to keep the tears at bay. "I'm sorry, dear. What did you need help with?" She had sent Ginny to fetch her mother because she was on the verge of a crisis because her dress no longer fit.

Turning around, she motioned to the zipper that didn't even go halfway up and the dress itself hugged her bump tightly when it was normally a loose dress when she had first tried it on. "Help before I cry or vomit," she pleaded with the older woman who chuckled and took out her wand from her dress pocket. In her haze, she had completely forgotten she could have used magic to fix it.

"Step up on there so I get it just right. Don't want to end up with a ruined dress now do we?" Y/N's eyes widened and Molly quickly retracted her statement, "It was only a joke, dear. You know I'm an expert in these sorts of things," she laughed nervously. She stepped up on the small platform in front of a large mirror. Holding up the dress to cover her chest, she closed her eyes and reminded herself to breathe in and out deeply. It was only a minor inconvenience that was being taken care of.

Molly walked circles around her and poked and prodded her wand in places, mumbling to herself about Merlin knows what. Slowly but surely, the gown began to loosen in all the right places and tighten in the perfect ones; just like it originally had. "There we are. No need to fret anymore. You'll be up in thirty minutes. I need to go make sure everything is in order!" Molly exclaimed, putting her wand away.

"Please go and check on Remus. I can feel his need to vomit- or maybe it's mine... I'm not sure. Just see if he's alright," she sighed out and smiled at Ginny and Hermione who came back in and let out squeals when they saw the full potential of the dress. With one last nod, Molly left with a face full of determination to make sure everything panned out perfectly.