𝘵𝘦𝘯

There never appeared to be a warm day at Hogwarts

Like... ever.

Y/N did enjoy the weather. She would prefer to be cold rather than hot, but sometimes she just wanted an excuse to wear skirts and tank tops without the possibility of losing a limb because of frostbite.

Unfortunately, such outfits would be inappropriate given her position at the prestigious school. But no one said she couldn't dress up for herself. She had always struggled with body image, but it got better throughout the years.

Before, she couldn't go out without being fully covered but now she rocks any article of clothing she wears. Just as everybody should.

She settled for a flowy black dress that clung to her body perfectly and went down to her feet. Wrapping a burgundy cloak around herself she looked in the full length mirror and posed.

She felt like the Princess Belle of professors.

Pairing the outfit with some boots and looking herself over in the mirror again, the young woman locked up her office before taking her usual route to class.

This included passing Remus' office. She noticed the door was open and saw him sitting on his desk, looking through parchment rolls. It appeared that he was grading. Her breath caught in her throat at the mere sight of him and she cursed herself.

'But he looks so good!' She was having a mental battle with herself. What better person to argue with than yourself?

"Y/N!" he called to her when he noticed her walk by. She re-traced her steps and walked in just as he stood from his desk.

"Yes, Professor?" she asked him politely.

He was at a loss for words. Remus had completely forgotten what he was going to tell her because he got distracted. From what? How good she looked.

Her outfit looked amazing, the braid that cascaded down to her shoulder looked cute on her, the simplicity of her makeup was breathtaking. Even the way she stood, with such an innocent look on her face was gorgeous.

'Everything about this woman was gorgeous.'

"I just wanted to wish you a good day," he finally said sheepishly.

"Thank you," she smirked at him. Y/N was eye level with his chest and noticed his crooked tie. Without thinking twice about it, she reached out and adjusted it. No words were spoken and she purposely left her fingers lingering.