𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Shortly after Remus John Lupin proposed to her, they sat for a while to enjoy the silence that came with nature because they knew that once they got home, silence would not be an option because Sirius Black knew of his best mates plans

Shortly after Remus John Lupin proposed to her, they sat for a while to enjoy the silence that came with nature because they knew that once they got home, silence would not be an option because Sirius Black knew of his best mates plans. It was around midnight when they apparated back home to see him passed out on the sofa so they took advantage of the silence, sealing their engagement with a very intimate moment back in their room.

They were startled by a large dog who jumped onto the bed and began licking their faces to get them to wake up. Remus was first to open his eyes and upon seeing the familiar Grim dog, he quickly covered up his naked fiance's body. "Sirius!" The man had exclaimed. Upon hearing the loud voice, Y/N opened her eyes only to be face to snout with Padfoot who was sporting a dogish grin.

Letting out a scream, she covered herself further and that's when he decided to return to his human form and laid on top of the couple. "I want to be your bridesmaid!" He exclaimed to her in utter happiness. Y/N could only look at him, not even getting the chance to wake up slowly. "Sirius!" She yelled and pushed him off the bed. Landing with a hard thump, he groaned, "So is that a yes?" He asked hopefully.

Remus had laid back down and was shielding her warm body with his own. "Get out," he said calmly, pinching the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb. Taking a deep breath and dusting himself off, the man begrudgingly left the room all the while muttering words about how no one appreciated him. Y/N threw herself back down on the bed and groaned. "What time is it?" She yawned and closed her eyes, hoping to get more shut eye.

"It's eleven in the morning on a wonderful mid November, darling," he responded sarcastically as he dug his head into her neck, loving the warmth that radiated from her body. She jolted up and looked at him with wild eyes. "We have to go!" She said frantically. Getting out of bed, she approached the dresser and pulled out a pair of undergarments and an outfit for the day and ran into the conjoined bathroom to turn on the water.

Remus, now alarmed at what had her alarmed, was sitting up in bed, "Go where?" He asked slowly. Still naked, she turned to him with arms crossed. "Christmas shopping you oaf!" His anxiety settled but he was still confused, "It's barely November 25th?" He had gotten out of bed and was pulling out his own clothes. "Exactly! We are behind! Get in the shower!" She ushered him in and he smirked down at her. "Was all this just an excuse to get me in the shower with you?" Y/N gave him a dirty look, "Wow, you really were the smartest in your class, huh?"

"You know it," he responded. Nonetheless, they stepped into the water and their muscles immediately relaxed. If there was one thing the noble house of Black was good for, it was their taste in decor. "I also need to pick out an outfit for the Yule Ball," she muttered more so to herself as she quickly rinsed off the shampoo on her body.