𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

Y/N was nervous for a number of reasons the first being was that the Yule Ball was only three hours away and she still hadn't gotten ready but with the magic they were gifted with would ensure she got ready on time

Y/N was nervous for a number of reasons the first being was that the Yule Ball was only three hours away and she still hadn't gotten ready but with the magic they were gifted with would ensure she got ready on time. On the hand, she was also nervous that she was going to finally see the Iconic Five and tell them about her engagement. When Remus popped the question, the first thing she wanted to do when she got home was send them an owl telling the girls that it had finally happened. Severus on the other hand could probably care less.

Knowing them, they would have dropped what they were doing right then and there to come in that instant and start planning the wedding. She was excited to see them and she knew she had to tell them, but she wasn't sure she could handle their reaction. Shaking her head with a giggle, Y/N got out of the shower, humming to a Queen song that was playing on the record player in their room.

She wrapped a towel around herself and dried her hair, curling it slightly with the wave and simple incantation of a wand. Remus could be heard arguing with Sirius that it would be absurd for him to wear two different shoes and socks. "You'll look like an idiot!" She heard Remus exclaim. "And what, do you think you'll look beautiful looking so bland?" Sirius retorted.

Looking in the mirror, she shrugged and continued to get ready. Two more hours and they were to be expected to be there. Dumbledore had sent them a letter saying they were required to be there before a certain time if they wanted to see all the Triwizard competitors walk in with their dates so of course they had to be there because if not, Sirius would throw a fit at not seeing his godson.

Once she was completely dried, she carefully slipped on the gown made of silk that looked absolutely stunning on her. Satisfied with the way it looked on her, she carefully put on the most minimal makeup to simply enhance her already natural beauty; mascara, highlighter and a tinted lip gloss would look amazing on her.

Remus let out a long sigh and he peered into the bathroom. His eyes immediately went wide when he saw her- his soulmate and one true love looking so gorgeous, he was sure she'd be able to make women envious. "You- you look so lovely- gorgeous! You're so beautiful," he stammered over his sentence making her laugh. "Are you saying I don't look good on other days? Only when I'm dressed up and have makeup on?" She questioned him teasingly. Giving him a once over, she saw him dressed in a dark grey suit that complimented her dress perfectly. The suit was perfect on him the way he liked it; loose but not too loose. "You look so handsome," she gushed over him as she adjusted his collar and tie which gave her a strong feeling of deja vu.

"Are you saying I don't look handsome everyday then?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. She shrugged her shoulders like she agreed. He chuckled and brought his head down to press a kiss to her lips. Remus gripped her hips and backed her against the counter, her hands on his chest for some sort of support. Their lips moved in sync as they always did. He lightly bit down on her lip making her moan into his mouth, causing him to grip her hips even harder. Remus knew she liked that.