𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

All of Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang were gathered in the stands, ready to witness the last task of the Triwizard Tournament

All of Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang were gathered in the stands, ready to witness the last task of the Triwizard Tournament. Music was playing and everyone was sporting their schools colors and waving banners around while dancing along mark the end of a long and tiresome journey that was the competition, more so for the actual competitors who have been to hell and back.

"If they had this tournament back when we were still in school, I would have given everyone a run for their money. Hogwarts would be kissing the ground I walk on," Sirius commented as they looked for their seats on the stands. "Please, knowing how you were back then, you wouldn't have made it past the dragon because it would have risked messing up your perfect hair," Remus scoffed.

Y/N was waved down by Minnie and Pommy and she grabbed their hands and led them over towards the middle section where most of Hogwarts sat and the professors in the first few rows. "Still not married yet then, Y/L/N?" Snape questioned her with a slight smile. "Still refusing for me to set you up on a date then, Severus?" She bit back teasingly and his smile faded.

"Leave her alone. Our Y/N here is all grown up. It seems like each time we see you, you have hit another huge milestone," Pomona hugged the girl. "Already graduating from your auror training in a few days after only having entered just a little over a year. We are so proud of you, Y/N," Minnie let out a tear filled chuckle as she embraced the younger woman.

Snape didn't want to risk people seeing him hug a person again so he simply shook her hand and motioned for them to sit. "How is Lupin? Is he treating you alright?" Minnie whispered into her ear. Pomona nodded as well, wanting to know her answer. "Yes, ladies. He is treating me like a queen as he always does," she assured them and they squealed making Snape roll his eyes. They couldn't help that Y/N's love life was simply far more interesting than theirs.

Y/N's eyes suddenly lit up as she pulled out a few invitations from her bag and handed them out to her best friends. After a few months of planning and going back and forth to the burrow, Molly and Y/N had finally planned the most perfect wedding. Remus helped as well, but he always claimed he was no good at picking out things for such an event. His wonderful choice of cake and flowers would say otherwise.

"We've officially planned a date!" Minnie gasped in excitement and took a letter for herself. "Good, I was beginning to think maybe you'd stay engaged for the rest of your lives," Snape added as he too took an envelope and secured it in his usual black robes. Pomona admired the intricate designs on the baby blue invitation.

"I'm so excited! Need a dancing partner, Severus?" Minnie winked at him who looked at her with his lips set in a thin line. "I will not make a fool of myself in front of dozens of people," he said. Students and professors walked past where they sat and waved at Y/N. "We've missed you, Y/N. Professor Ambrose is a bit mental," Hermione whispered as she hugged the woman.