𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦

Sirius was on the verge of possibly murdering someone

Sirius was on the verge of possibly murdering someone. That someone being Vernon Dursley. Harry had received a very unpleasant letter from the people he called his aunt an uncle that demanded he go back to them for the holidays or there'd be consequences. "They treat me terribly and are quick to send me off as soon as the opportunity arises, so I don't understand why they want me back so much," Harry told Y/N as he stood with her near the car in the driveway of the house.

A very large man was screaming at the top of his lungs to Sirius and his wife, Harry's (other) aunt, was trying to calm her husband. "People will think we're mad, Vernon. Please stop shouting," the thin and tall lady named Petunia pleaded with her husband who wasn't having any of it. "These freaks think they can just take this ungrateful child away. We were the ones assigned to him!"

Remus chimed in, "Technically, Sirius has more rights than you. It was in Lily and James' will that he were to stay with his godfather if anything happened to them. Unforeseen circumstances didn't allow it when they passed, but he's here now." Sirius gave his best friend a grateful look that fell at once when he looked at the man who now resembled a tomato.

"I think he'll explode if he gets any angrier," Y/N muttered in concern to Remus who cleared his throat to avoid laughing. "Kinda reminds me of the time I told you I didn't like ice cream," he replied. "Don't even bring that up because I will whack you in the head," she told him.

"You will not take him away!" was all the poor excuse of a man could come up with. Harry stepped away from Y/N and right up to his face. "What do you even want me here for? To shove me back in that cupboard and make me cook and clean for you?!" He yelled. Vernon let out a great, fake smile when he saw people begin to step out of their houses to see what all the commotion was about.

Petunia offered them her own fake smile and waved at them, "Our nephew here has just gotten back from his boarding school and we're so happy to have him back!" Y/N rolled her eyes and stifled a laugh at the pathetic response she mustered up, but everyone seemed to buy it because they all retreated back into their normal looking houses in their very normal looking neighborhood, something Petunia and Vernon Dursley prided themselves on.

Remus stood back with Y/N and watched the entire scene unfold, "He's my godson and we've treated him better than you ever have in the year I've had the honor of seeing him again. It's called human decency, you slimy git!" Sirius yelled. Harry stood, glaring daggers at the man who was not going to give it up. "Just let them leave, dear. He's no use to us," Petunia sneered at the boy who was giving her an equal look.

Vernon made a loud grunting noise before he pointed at the group of wizards and witch, "You ought to watch your backs! You think that a whore and two freaks can raise you better than us? He'll become even more of a lost cause than what he already is." He let out a choked gasp as suddenly three wands were pointed in his face. "Don't disrespect Snowy. Moony gets very upset and trust me when I say he is not someone to be meddled with when he is angry," Sirius warned. Remus who had his wand pointed at the man had a dark look on his face.