𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Sirius let out a high pitched scream and caught Y/N as she tipped over into his arms

Sirius let out a high pitched scream and caught Y/N as she tipped over into his arms. Remus looked back confused and he began to get anxious when he saw his unconscious soulmate on the ground. Glancing towards the last remaining particles of Fenrir Greyback, he ran over towards her but was interrupted by the sudden blinding light that came from his nephew's wand and Lord Voldemort locking together.

The wand Voldemort held was unmistakable. It was the Elder Wand which was supposed to belong to Dumbledore. This could only mean one thing and that was that the Hogwarts Headmaster and the greatest wizard of their age was dead. Harry had failed to mention the information as his top priority was rounding up everyone to go and save Y/N.

Remus closed his eyes and tried to tap into her feelings and emotions. Everything around him drowned out and he felt himself almost transported into her mind. Pure exhaustion ran through her that it even made him feel tired, but he felt at peace knowing the same incident hadn't occurred that happened just a few months ago.

"Harry!" He heard Sirius yell and Remus regained himself before turning to look at his nephew who was holding up surprisingly well against the dark wizard. What amazed him more was the fact that Voldemort seemed to become weak as Harry overpowered him. Red seemed to overthrow green and his arm became unable to support his wand, fear and shock evident on his slimy pale no-nose face.

Voldemort's hand became black the more Priori incantatem was brighter than anything they'd seen, and Harry's was beating him. Green essence diminished and the bright flash of light was gone. With terror stood the thing who took everything from the young boy. In an easy flick, Harry disarmed him and the wand flew towards his outstretched hand... he was now the rightful owner of the Elder Wand.

"Don't... mess with my family..." Harry uttered breathlessly before firing a nonverbal spell at him. Little by little, Voldemort's body was reduced to ash that seemed to fly out of the broken windows of the Manor. Harry Potter had successfully killed Voldemort.

Falling to the ground, Sirius ran towards his godson and kneeled next to him, holding his unconscious body. "We need to go!" Remus yelled out to his best friend who nodded frantically. Grabbing onto his fiance, he looked towards Sirius once more and they apparated back home at the same time.

"Close the damn blinds," Y/N groaned out and covered her face to shield herself from the bright light pouring into the room she lay in. A thump was heard and she sat up, confused as to what the loud noise was. Remus emerged from the ground and had a bewildered look on his face. "You're finally awake!"

Looking around, she saw a black dog sleeping at the foot of the bed and immediately recognized it as Sirius. "He snores?!" She exclaimed at the loud noises coming from the large animal. He jolted up and began to wag his tail when he saw who it was. "Snowy!" Sirius transformed and got off the bed to go and hug her.