𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

The loud noise of something falling is what woke up Y/N

The loud noise of something falling is what woke up Y/N. Her eyes fluttered open and her heart skipped a beat when she didn't see the familiar view of her bedroom that she usually awoke to. Sitting up quickly, she immediately calmed down once she saw Remus who was standing by his bathroom door and an embarrassed look on his face.

The more she came to her senses, she saw Remus only had a single towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was hanging over his forehead and water was dripping from his hair down to his chest making him look like her own version of a greek god.

'He has a very nice body.'

"What was that?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes. Remus had retreated back to the bathroom and was changing all the while his face was red.

Not even five minutes later he came back out in his dress pants and a white undershirt.

"I stubbed my toe and I accidentally knocked down my briefcase," he said, looking down. He felt bad that he had woken her up. She still had another thirty minutes to sleep in but his stupid dresser just had to be in the way.

Y/N nodded groggily and stood up to stretch. That was when it finally set in that she had slept inside Remus's room.

"Oh my god, why didn't you wake me up so I could go back to my room?" she asked, feeling bad.

"You were sleeping so peacefully. Plus, you make an excellent cuddle buddy," he smirked at her. Shortly after she had fallen asleep, he laid down with his back on the couch and she wrapped around him like a sloth.

She groaned when she made another realization. She fell asleep on him after their little makeout session.

"I am so sorry! You could have just pushed me off of you or something!" she exclaimed. Her face and neck were heating up. She had gotten up and was running a hand through her hair.

"Like I said, you looked peaceful. You're also very nice to look at," he said. He found absolutely no problem that she'd slept with in here. In fact, he was glad she slept there so he didn't have to worry about her safety at night.

"You must have been so uncomfortable," she said. She was watching him slip on the rest of his three-piece and was enjoying the view a little too much.

Remus was sitting on his bed and he motioned her over. She sighed but made her way towards him. She stood in between his legs and she could finally say she was the same height as him. He placed his hands on her hips and looked into her eyes.

"Y/N, love, you could never make me uncomfortable," he said. He was being completely truthful. It had been the best sleep he'd had in years without a sort of nightmare or displeasing thoughts keeping him up.