𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

* smut warning ahead!

"Be safe, Y/N," Snape told her sternly.

"Are you sure you have everything? Toothbrush? Clothes? Sexy underwear?" Pomona hovered over the young girl. At the mention of the last item, Y/N could feel her face warm up, but nonetheless she nodded. Minnie laughed at her expression and Severus looked disgusted. Their quartet were in her room where they had been packing her belongings so she'd be ready for their weekend getaway in less than an hour.

She gave them a thumbs up before excusing herself. Quickly running up to the Gryffindor common room, she saw just the person she wanted to see. "Harry! Remus and I are leaving soon. If you need anything, send an owl," she told him, out of breath from the rush she had been in. Harry nodded and got up, "Have fun, but not too much fun," he smirked. Y/N rolled her eyes, "You really are your godfather's godson," she muttered as he hugged the professor. Looking at her wristwatch, she saw her and Remus were due to be leaving in just under five minutes. Bidding a farewell to those who were in the common room, she entered her own room once again out of breath only this time she was sweating.

"Decided to take a lap before you left? I'm sure Lupin likes you the way you are," Snape stifled a laugh at the state she was in. Flipping him off, she composed herself and took the trunk that was on the floor by Minerva. "Oh, I'm going to miss you! Be safe," she cried. Y/N shook her head in amusement. "The Bad bitches have been apart for longer, dear old Minnie. I'm only going to be gone for two days," she reassured the older woman.

Letting her go, Pomona also enveloped her in a hug. She was in utter disbelief that they were acting so dramatic over a two day getaway. Severus patted her shoulder and just then Remus walked into her room carrying his own trunk filled with clothes. "Ready, love?" he asked. Nodding enthusiastically, Remus came over and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Can't it wait? You'll have all weekend for such things," Snape sneered making them all laugh.

"Leave them alone, Severus!" Minnie scolded. Remus gave his own goodbyes to the wonderful professors of Hogwarts before taking her hand. "Hang in there," he teased her, well aware that apparition made her very uneasy. Then again, almost every magical way of transportation made her and other wizards and witches alike feel sick. It was like having your organs rearranged in half a second. "Remember to take your potion. Don't want any little Y/N's running around just yet!" Pomona reminded her. Snape groaned and threw his head back. "Already took it, ma'am," she saluted the Herbology instructor who nodded in approval. One last look at them and they were gone with a crack that resembled thunder.

Remus and Y/N stood just outside a small cottage that led to a forest. It's small red brick structure complemented the black roof. "It's not much..." he trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck. Taking his hand, she smiled and walked up to the door to escape the heavy rain that was falling. "But it's home," she reminded him. Just as she was about to open the door she looked back at him. "There isn't a portrait of a dead person hanging that's going to scream when I open the door, right?" she asked, making sure. Laughing, Remus shook his head. "Unfortunately not," he said as he opened the door and they were immediately hit with the eerie silence and cold air the house offered.