𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰

With a harsh shove, Y/N landed on the floor and quickly changed her angle so that she fell on her side instead of her stomach

With a harsh shove, Y/N landed on the floor and quickly changed her angle so that she fell on her side instead of her stomach. "What do we have here?" The unmistakable voice of her mother rang in her ears and it almost seemed to echo in her head.

Someone yanked her up by the arm harshly and threw her forward so that she landed on her knees again. "Y/N?" With a cold expression, she looked up and came face to face with the man she once called her father. Malakai's face looked like a mixture between relieved and sadistic and at that moment, all she wanted to do was punch in his stupid face.

"Father. How glad I am to see you," she told him with sarcasm. His face dropped, eyes darkening and mouth set into a scowl. His breath was heavy and he grabbed her forearm and pulled her up so that she was inches away from his face. "We think you to be dead and this is the hello we get? Ungrateful Child!" He roared and tossed her aside as if she were some rag doll.

Y/N came face to face with her mother whose face was also set into a monotonous one. "Y/N..." she said with some sort of relief underlying in her tone. "Mother," she replied bitterly. For just a split second, she could see Calista's face contort into one of sadness but she dropped it quicker than what it had appeared.

"Why are you alive? Didn't that half-breed of a boyfriend leave you to die in that department where we lured in the Potter kid?" Her mother asked her, turning away from her daughter and going to situate herself back in her assigned seat for the very important meeting that was to come in some short minutes.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed, "He's not you, Calista. Remus would not leave me alone. Ever," she spat out. Her heart clenched as she thought of her soulmate and her twins seemed to feel this as well because a wave of serenity passed though her and she resisted the urge to gasp loudly.

Just like with Remus, the bond with their unborn twins seemed to grow more and more each day as they got closer to the nine months. Now three months old, they seemed to sense when she was feeling a strong negative emotion and they would somehow calm her. She hadn't gone to the healers yet to see what caused this and Molly's book oddly enough didn't go into detail about it.

Glancing down for a brief second, she was thankful she had decided on wearing a jumper that was two sizes too big and covered her bump completely. Albeit, it was a small bump but it was still very noticeable and she did not want to find out what vile things her parents and the other Death Eaters for that matter would say or do if they found out a 'pure blood' was carrying the kids of a 'half blood.'

"Let me guess... he loves you? It's what he's told you to lose sight of what's really important; your family and your true path in life?" Malakai shook with laughter as he attempted to steer his daughter away from the beast who turned her against them... so that they would finally be a happy family again.