𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Y/N felt a million times better last night after she went to dinner

Y/N felt a million times better last night after she went to dinner. Well more like after she was forced to dinner. She saw Remus smile at her to which she politely returned the gesture but quickly blocked him out.

She sat down in between McGonagall and Sprout who were more than excited to talk about gossip from when Y/N attended a muggle University.

"He broke up with her in the middle of class?!" Pomona gasped.

Y/N laughed, "Yup. He had found out she was cheating on him with his best friend. The air was so tense that the professor let us leave an hour early,."

"Wow!" both McGonagall and Sprout exclaimed.

"I need relationship advice, Snape," Y/N said exasperatedly as she sat down in the chair next to him.

It was Tuesday morning and Y/N was at breakfast. It wasn't because of the promise she made to Remus or anything. She had been attempting to force herself into not liking him.

Speaking of the devil, he had just entered the hall and was making his way towards the table.

Snape slowly turned his head towards her and stared at her with a face void of any emotion.

"I really like someone and I don't think I'm supposed to like him. I mean obviously people are entitled to liking whomever they please, but in my case I feel like I shouldn't," she whined.

He continued to stare at her.

"I am not... your personal therapist."

Remus had just rounded the table and sat down next to Y/N so she quickly changed the subject.

"You know, you were a real butt when I was your student. Who assigns their students three rolls of parchment on nocturnal beasts over holiday? You made me cry a total of 13 times- just in my last year alone. Let's not get into the previous years," she shook her head.

From the corner of her eye, she could see Snape roll his eyes before turning back to his own plate.

She'd make him utter more than a few words to her.

"You should try the cheese fritters. They're to die for. Wait! If you're lactose intolerant, you probably shouldn't. I'm lactose intolerant myself but I simply cannot resist," she rambles.

She heard Remus chuckle which made her hard act melt at once and she mentally scolded herself.

'So much for trying to ignore him!'