iv. back to hogwarts

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

And it was so. Deanna had acted as if nothing had happened the next day. She was all smiles and exchanged stories with everyone. She also met most members of the Order, and she became particularly close to Moody, Tonks and Remus. She listened to every story of theirs and the changes that happened during the past fifty years. She loved listening to the adventures of Harry, Ron and Hermione, the pranks of Fred, George and Ginny and the stories of Moody, Tonks, Sirius, Remus, Arthur and Molly during their school days. Deanna truly missed a lot, but she spent the past week learning about everything she could.

Today though was a special day. She would finally be back at Hogwarts. She did like it at 12 Grimmauld Place, but right now, she'd rather be at Hogwarts, which had always been her home. She had been borrowing clothes from Ginny, Hermione and Tonks for the past few days. To Deanna's relief, Molly had bought her some clothes for the meantime.

When she was all packed up, Deanna went down and smiled at them. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Deanna dear," said Molly, patting her cheek. "Albus will be here before lunch. Are you all packed up? "

"Yes, Molly," said Deanna, sniffing the food. "Is this Shepherd's pie? It smells fantastic."

"I'm glad you like it dear." Molly smiled at her and went back to the kitchen.

"We'll miss you, Deanna," said Ginny sadly.

"Oh, you'll see me soon," said Deanna, smiling at them. "You'll be in Hogwarts in a week anyways." She lowered her voice to a whisper and leaned in to Fred and George. "I'm looking forward to your prank products."

"You'll love it," said Fred with a wink.

"If it goes well, we'll make one in your name," said George, grinning.

Deanna's eyes twinkled mischievously. "That would be a honor." She looked at Harry, Ron and Hermione. "So, you three are in your fifth years, right?"

"Yeah, how about you? What year were you in then?" Ron said curiously.

"Well, I was about to finish my fourth year, so I'm guessing that I would be in my fifth year now if Pops allows me to."

"Will you be continuing your education at Hogwarts?" Hermione asked.

"I don't know," said Deanna. "But I'd like to. I do miss Hogwarts." She started eating her slice of pie. She was halfway finished when she noticed something. "Where did Sirius go?"