Chapter 30 : Let's sort the things out.

CHAPTER 30

************

I was sitting on the passenger seat of my car, which was now being driven by the angry man 'Chris'. We haven't communicated any sentence in general besides that he agreed to get me my things from my apartment and settle the remaining things.

I was irritated by watching his jaws clenched. Don't know how much of angry man he has turned into. I tore my gaze from outside the window as I had nothing new TO watch practically. So for the ninth time during the normal thirty five minutes of drive I stare at his clenched jaws. If anyone has the right to madden right now, it's me and not him. And here I am behaving all good.

I shake my head and decided to break uncomfortable silence at it never helped anyone of us.

"I could have driven myself you know?"

"Yes."

What an impossible creature he is.

"So why don't you let me drive?"

"Coz I don't want to." He said keeping his gaze fixed on the road.

"Stop behaving like a jerk. If anyone has the right of getting mad right now it's me but here I am tackling your idiotic behavior."

He pulled in front of my building and I stare him in disbelief as to how did he know my address. I shake my head and avoided getting involved into anymore conversation with him as he wasn't answering any of my questions. I did not let him open the gate for me and step out myself to see the black limousine was parked behind my car and the two bodyguards of him stepped out of it to come over to their boss.

Without a waste of a second I ran toward the third floor which had my single room apartment. I did not miss the pair of footsteps that followed me but I never bothered to turn around and see their fucking faces, because most of the things that drives me crazy would be including them.

I inserted the key in the door and saw Chris standing beside me. Behind us his bodyguards stood just like a statue holding their guns.

I open the gate and Chris followed me inside never bothering to have an invitation from me. I see those men stood outside so I asked Chris "aren't they going to come in?"

"no"

I was practically mad over his short replies and I swear if I get any more of them I would kick his ass.

I move towards my closet to get my suitcase and all the attires I normally wear. Although I make pretty much enough money for me but I still have a small wardrobe.

"What's going on between you two?" he came and stood in my front.

I stopped shoving my clothes and looked up to see him with a scowling face.

"Me and who?" I raised an eyebrow.

"That Harris guy. What are you two?"

I furrowed my brows and imagine if this was reason of his silence during the whole car ride. He was thinking me and Harris are something. He's not the first to ask me this because we both are really close. But I don't expect him to be asking this as I expect him to be always assured that I'd never love anyone but him. I can never love anyone, my heart belongs to him.

"What do you think?" I crossed my hands above my chest.

He move closer towards me and spoke giving pressure to every of his words

"I'm still very sure that I don't like sharing anything that's mine. You, your body, your everything's mine and I wouldn't like to see you kissing any man's cheek than mine."