Chapter 23: Graduate

CHAPTER 23

Six months later

I was sleeping with my waist encircled around an arm on the coziest bed ever. Actually I've been sleeping here more than often these days. Not just because I like this place more than my dorm, but also because Chris do not let me go to my dorm.

He drops me at the uni and i get back here myself. Although he asked a driver of this foyer to pick me up when i become free. But i insisted on coming back on my own. I don't like me to take unfair advantage of Kevin and his servants. Sure, Chris can do it all as he is his best friend but i don't like being a burden. However not mention that, all the servants here love me so much.

My phone rings and tried wiggling out of his hold. But he is really strong.

I hit his shoulder and shake him.

"Chris. Chris let me go"

"mmmm" he pulled me more into him.

I groaned "Chris, my phone is ringing. Let me see who is it?"

"just a moment baby"

I pecked his lips and nuzzle on his nose and he smile with closed eyes.

"let me take it" i whispered in his ear. Groaning he freed me.

I cover my bare body with the blanket while i sat up and took the ringing phone i putted last night on the night stand.

I see that the caller was Jill. With a smile i pressed the answer button.

"Hey"

"hey where are you ?"

"I am at Chris's. What happen?"

"Oh i just wanted to confirm how long you would take to be here. It's the convocation you remember huh?"

Yes today i will get my degree. Today i will be a graduate and i could start helping Chris to make our home. I just need to get a job.

"Yeah, i remember Jill. I will be there in an hour"

"Okay, see you soon"

'yeah, bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and placed the phone back to the stand. I immediately thought to take a shower and get ready for the biggest day of my life and the last of my college. I have worked very hard to get this day and to make it special I devoted my time and myself.

But before i could move any further he pulled me by my arm and i landed on his chest.

"Where to ?" He asked drawing circles on my bare back.

I snuggle closer into him while keeping my head on his chest.

"i was about to take a shower, but you stopped me"

"Hmm...i see my girl wants me to give her a good moment in shower."
"Ugg Come on Chris. Wasn't the whole night sufficient for you? I need to get ready or i will get late for the convocation."

"it's your convocation ceremony today?" I looked down through his long lashes

"Yeah. Would you like to come?"

"i really want to baby. But today i have a very important work."

I sighed and said "I want to say something"

"Yeah?"

" Chris I've seen in these days, you've been working very hard. You come late in night, leave for your work when you drop me at the uni and work whole day. And you even did not come back two days as you left for another town, I felt so alone here."