Chapter 31 : I feel suffocated

CHAPTER 31

*******************

Hiya everyone !!! I'm sorry for taking a longgggg time to update this, Buttttt i give you my reasons.

i was busy in my cuz's marriage. And then i never managed to sit peacefully and think something to update. Then again my Bro's lappy broke and he possesed mine and there happened another delay :(

but here's a new update, i think there shall be another one in a few hours or sometime tommorow. Thanks to everyone who voted on my last chapters, i'd have personally mentioned your username but i don't remember it :(

anyways, special thanks to @smenther for being the best reader. She's been amazing for she voted continously, gave her feedback and waited for an update. Thanks Girly! hope you like this one.

I'd love to hear from you guys about this story. Also I'd loveee to make some Wattpad buddies, so just give me a PM and i'm sure we can be great buddies.

You read it all??? aww give a pat to yourself and yupp continue readinggggg !!!

********** ************* **********

After I was done with my two suitcases I finally decided to get ready so I slip into the dark jeans and black tank top I left unpacked. I leave my hair fall on my chest as I was feeling so lazy to even put them into a bun. A few moments later my door flung open and came in the sexy guy I love.

My eyes trailed over his perfectly shaved face which shone bright like always. He looked so sexy with the usual smirk on his pink lips which rips my heart. And the intense in his blue orbs could never be missed by anyone, not definitely by me.

"Do I look better now?" he came and hugged me from back.

"Better? You look hot" I answered while turning my head back.

He chuckled and kissed my shoulder and move towards the couch and takes out a box. I follow him and sit beside him.

"Pizza?"

He nodded "I assumed you're hungry and I too was hungry so .."

I leaned and side hugged him tightly "I love you. Thank you so much I was starving actually."

He squeezed me and said " mmm if I had know I'd get such a warm thanks then I'd have bring some more boxes of these."

I shove him and grab the box to open and see it was black olives and jalapenos with shredded cheese. My mouth started watering and I immediately grabbed one of the slices. We ate and had peaceful banter until our food ended up.

"Aren't your bodyguards going to eat up? They must be angry as well"

"They can take care of themselves." He shrugged and moved me to sit over his lap.

I rested my face on the crook of his neck and feel his skin generating Goosebumps.

"You should talk to your mom" he said while caressing the skin under my top.

"Yeah, I miss her a lot."

"She to misses you a lot too. Why did you never call her? A stupid letter is never enough for a mom who misses her only family a lot?"

I pushed myself up and asked him confused "how do you know that?"

He smile and shrugged. He did not need to explain me anything else.

"You visited her?" I snuggle into his neck more and smiled.

"Yes, and you never wrote anything about me in your letters."