Chapter 34 : Girl's day out

CHAPTER 34

*********

Hiya everyone!! How're you?? So there's two important things I wanna say you thanks for.

First, thanks for getting me over 100 reads in one day on the last chapter. It was really amazing and I felt like wohooooo..

Okay, and second .. Thanks for getting this story over 8K reads and though even on 8 February. Numbers hahah !! this was great really

Thanks all my readers. Love you a lot !!

************

GIRL'S DAY OUT

*************

"No I swear, it doesn't looks good"

Claire yelled for the nineteenth time. I don't know what does she wants in a dress?

"come on Claire, I'm bored now. Let's go somewhere else." I whined

We were here since last one hour as Claire claims this boutique is her favorite and has amazing collection. We've already had a pork sandwich earlier and also the amazing coffee in starbucks that reminisced me of Harris and our race every week we did in California. I told Claire about Harris and she told she'd love to meet him some day. I wonder why haven't he contacted me in this one day. It has been one complete day and as far as I know my best friend, he gets worried easily. Sure there must be some reasons.

"Not until I find a correct dress for you."

I was wearing a long yellow gown that extended to my ankles and had a side cut to expose part of my thighs. To say I dislike it would be an understatement.

I hated it.

Claire stood outside the changing room and she gave me another pile of clothes to try on.

"Take these." She handed me four more dresses and I mentally groaned. Now it'd take another four trials. I did not want to pass my girl's day like this.

However I took those dresses and went inside the changing room once again.

I see all those dresses and decided to slip into the black dress firstly as I founded it good.

The dress hugged me perfectly it was sleeveless and had a lacy sweetheart neckline. It reached to my mid thigh and it's back reached to my mid back. I turn around and observe me and looked satisfied with it. It looked overall good and I liked it so much.

"Are you going to stay in there?" Claire yelled from outside and I went out again to show her the outfit.

She watched me from every angle and after thinking long finally she blurted "it's hot for sure, but I think it's more of a date material."

"But I like it." I pouted.

"Grace, you're going for a dinner with your boyfriend's family not on date with your boyfriend. Keep it for a date with Chris"

This stroked me. if I ever go on a date with him, this'd definitely look great.

"so you wanna say that it's cool if I take it for a date I'd go on with Chris?"

She nodded and said "obviously, but for now we've to find a good dress for tonight's dinner, your wardrobe is so lame for it."

"You checked my wardrobe?" I asked eye widened