Chapter 13 : The other side of Chris

I saw between the building and him in disbelief for a while and spoke finally "Chris are you sure we are at the right place ?"

"yes " he replied while pulling me with him inside of the building.

More than his nonchalant reply what bothered me more was that so many people including receptionist, then some random person walking in the hallway gave him nod and he replied to all of them ,many of them even blurted a 'hello sir' to him and he replied to all of them kindly.

Who is he?

We entered into the elevator and he pressed the number of the floor .I stood there for a while when I decided to break the silence

"very famous you are huh"

He looked at me with a cocky grin like I'd be impressed with that.

"yeah that's so like me. Are you jealous?"

"Jealous? Are you crazy ? I was just curious why were they all greeting you?"

"ah! That's because I'm Chris Carter " he bragged

I bet I wanna punch him on his nose

" so ?"

"so you really don't think being Chris Carter is prestigious?"

I scrunched my nose and said " You know what , you're an idiot.. What you say hardly makes any sense and besides I need my answer first"

"answer is clear , I am sexy, I'm hot, don't you think anyone would die to get my attention" he gave me a cocky smirk.

idiot

"one single word and I'd bite your tongue " I glared him

He caged me by placing hands on either side of me and said " bite me my love" as he plucked his tongue outside

Ewww

I shoved him hard and notice him chuckling .Seriously how long would it take to reach the destined floor.

After a while the bell rang ding and before we could get out of the elevator he said "close your eyes"

I scanned his face and said "why?"

"because I'm going to kill you ." he said with a sexy smirk and covered my eyes with his hands from behind.

"just continue walking until I say to stop"

"if you take to me any place I don't wish to be at , I bet I'd kill you" I said while walking

I felt him vibrating and guess he was suppressing his laughter. Finally he removed his hands and opened my eyes to see the most beautiful view. This is a world within a world. Solemnly a true place to loose yourself within. How can this idiot think of something sensible?

"this..is..beautiful" I was on the top floor of the building and was watching the entire NYC offering beautiful glittering lights, slanting skyscrapers and a big moon. Nothing could be perfect than this view. Everything seems so small and I feel myself sitting on the top of the world.

"you like it?" I heard him speak from back

"I just love it."I whispered and now found him standing beside me "thank you Chris"

He chuckled and said "for not killing you huh?"

We both busted into laughter.

"from here you can see entire NYC ,now you have explored the entire city in a summarized manner. But I'll make sure to give you an amazing sight seeing one day."