Chapter 21 : First Kiss

CHAPTER 21

He was laughing like a giant and clutching my bare back that only had a cover of the strap of my bra.

“Don’t be silly” I said with my flushed cheeks.

His laughing came into halt and he said “no it’s true you said it”

I lowered my head not in order to cover my blush but to trace his abs through my gaze. And I was so damn correct even if drunk. He really has a lickable abs.

“Yo lady enough of your gawking now do what you said” he said giggling

I smile and said “what do you want me to do? Lick it?”

He smile with 440 watts of power and nodded like a child

I started drawing pattern over his chest with my finger and kept on sliding my finger until I reach his abs. I caressed it with my palm gentle feeling the zig zag pattern making me hold my breath.

I raise my head and see his eyes were caught in observing the pattern my hand was making over his abs. I could hear his breathing taking a little hike.

I move my lips to brush his ear and whisper “lay down for more pleasure”

Without a waste of second he stopped squeezing my butt and set me free and not in less than in a micro second laid flat on his round white bed closing his eyes.

I mentally giggle and got up moving in the complete opposite direction he was waiting for my tongue to roam over his abs. I see the white gate and guess this was the bathroom.

“Hey” I heard him yelling and turn around to see a frustrated face of none other than my sexy boyfriend.

“Where the hell are you going?”

I pointed towards bathroom with my thumb and a smirk plastered over my face.

“You clever lady, how can you leave me like this?” he pointed towards his junior and I see it towering high.

I laughed throwing my head back and notice him scowling. He sat up and worked with his hands to calm his little one.

“Want help?” I asked as my laughter subsidies

He glared me “no thanks , I’m good on my own”

It feels really good to see a 23 year old behaving like a 3 year old. But again a 3 year old do not have a towering junior.

I shake my head and rushed inside the bathroom.

I step in the bathroom only to drop my jaw to the floor. It was a master bathroom that had a beautiful bathtub in the right corner .this tub was designed like a pond , more to say a pond of lust. I see the shower area was designed like a cabin big enough to accommodate at least five person together . the cabin was surrounded with white transparent glass..Wow more of lust . The bathroom was half size of the room and was really beautiful. It had floral painting on one side of the wall. I see the mirrors were no less, they were crafted beautifully and it reminded of the mirror in snow white.But this was larger than the one in snow white.

After appreciating the beauty of the bathroom I finally stepped in the shower cabin and notice the cabin had sitting arrangement too.

Wow.

After a long hot shower I took a towel from the stand and hung it around my me. I took another towel and tied my wet hair and came back into the room only to notice Chris was gone and placed something over the bed.

I move towards the bed and see a yellow dress having floral prints over it was placed over it and a note was placed over the dress that read

Baby,