Chapter 10 : Claire calling

Chris's POV

I hear my phone ring .I groan and grope it with closed eyes and in the meantime it fell down from the bed.

"shit!" i curse and finally open my eyes.It's i don't know after how many days or months i've slept this tight.I picked it up and kept it over my ear before pressing

the answer button while laying my head on the pillow and eyes closed.

"helloooo big bro"

"hmm"

i hate waking up when i don't want

"why sound so pathetic?" claire my sister spoke .

We share a really good bond.She's the only family member i can rely over.I'm older than her but she pretends to be like mom everytime.We really don't remember our mom as i was only 5 when she passed away and Claire was 3,but i think if she'd be here today she'd see claire as her carbon copy.But we really love each other ,we both are there for each other everytime.

I still remember she slapped his ex's sister when she was bitching about me.Although she was only 14 then,she broke up withthat boy .Also 2 years back when i lost myself completely she went all the way from Florida to spain in mid of her exams only for me.It's only Claire who can dothis.

"i'm sleeping baby sis.Why've you called?'

"huh?You mean i can't call you?"

"you can .But not in this early morning."

"are you crazy?move your little ass it's already 11 in the morning which is not early.Just a sec i thought you're a morning person.what's up with you beast,i guess it's because of that amazing lay last night." she teased me.

We both know each other's businesses very well .

"no you little witch.I've not had any lay since last 4 days." i said now opening my eyes.

"WHAT are you talking about .Am i talking to chris carter right?" she said confused

"yeah witch who else could tolerate you this long" i said smiling

"i can't believe this.You did not have sex with your bimbos for 4 days.Did all of them turned out to be HIV infected ?" she asked giggling

"why ?can't i be a gentlemen?"

"tell me what's going inside your tiny little brain,which i think isn't working right now"

""it's not what, you better ask it's who?"

"Chris your genuinly happy.Oh my gosh tell me what is it?i'm sure you and Dad are on good terms now."

she always tries to bring this topic ,both claire and dad are really eager to talk about this .I somehow manage claire but dad becomes out of my reach so i avoid talking to him.

"no it's not about Dad.However i think i think it'll happen soon.He'll get what he wants, i'm working over it." i said and sat up to continue "claire i've met a girl and she's-"

"Do not dare to say that you like this girl" she warns me

"why?what's wrong i thought you'd be happy "

"why would i be chris? i still remember what happened to you two years back.I don't want that to happen again"

"but she's not like her .She's is honest,pretty,humorous,innocent and i feel alive with her "

"god chris you sound like a girl.Aren't you happy with the amazing lays ?what else do you want?''

"i want me claire.I feel my other half belongs to her ,she makes me feel complete."