Chapter 17 : I love you

CHAPTER 17

 (Dedicated to @smenther because i got to hear from her the first, that she's having fun reading this!! it's for you!!! )

                                                                    ****************

I knew it was him, so I just waited for how he’s going to react.

He suddenly come and sit beside the empty chair of me and crossed on of his leg with the other.

I flipped my head finally and see he’s glaring Peter with all rage.

“I’m sorry, but you can’t interrupt us like this” Peter said in a polite way.

He slammed the table with his palm that made me flinch .

“you are no one to tell me what am I supposed to do. Just remember one thing , do not try to go near to her , and I make sure personally it’s the last time you both are meeting” he said pointing Peter with is index finger.

I could see the rage burning in his eye. He’s bloody serious and threatening.

“or what would you do” Peter asked leaning forward

“don’t even try to ask or you’d regret you living in this galaxy”

I spoke in between before this could get any worse.

“ Chris, just leave it okay. I agreed to come with him.  If you want to threaten ,do it to me as well. Come on “

He looked at me annoyed but said in a polite way “ baby you have no idea about all this. He’s not a good guy”

I frowned and said “ well I highly doubt that, you’re the one behaving ridiculously here. So don’t make it worse and just leave”

“Grace why are you being so difficult? Just a week ago we were getting along very well. And now your being like this” he said infuriated

“Yes Chris I have to be difficult. Because I have no idea where we stand? I want to know , why do you even care  if I go out on a dinner with anyone. “

For him it is just one week . but for me it was a traumatic week .

he stared me with a defeated expression and tried to say something but close his mouth. I knew he wasn’t going to say that he likes me and I couldn’t stop that one tear which fell from eyes and I hid my eyes with my beanie instantly.

“she wants you to leave , come on man. Get away” I hear Peter speaking and I slip my beanie now revealing my eyes.

 He say it with a smile which I certainly didn’t appreciate.

Without even a single waste of second , Chris took the half filled glass of water and splashed the content on Peter’s face which make him stunned.

“do not speak when I don’t allow you to. This time it was water next time there’ll be bullets” Chris said dangerously to Peter.

He got off from his Chair and gave me his hand “ come on”

I look up at his dark eyes “ i.. I don’t want..tt.to “

He leaned closer and held my wrist and said before pulling me “I’ll take that as a yes”

He practically dragged me with him. I flipped my head backwards to see pissed off Peter and feel really bad for him. But this moment screeches me to clarify my doubts so I decided to go along with him.

After a while he stopped dragging me and held me by my waist which I don’t feel any uncomfortable as it is much better than my previous position. I walked with him until we reach to his white SUV.