Chapter 19 : Let's dance and get cozy

A veryyy happy new yearr to all my lovely readers !!!

I wish all the happiness and well being for this year to all of you.Keep smiling these 365 days and explore a new side of you every day.

Have a fantastic year ahead.

Happy 2015 !!!!!!!

**********************

CHAPETR 19

He pulled me and I had no idea where he was leading me to. After squeezing myself through the crowded room I was finally stopped when I saw the bar.

I took in the entire view of the bar and looked up in confusion to Chris " why did you bring me to bar?"

He chuckled and said "well, definitely not to get to hot chocolate"

I frowned and said "thanks for telling me. I'm not a fan of alcohol. You can have if you want, I just don't like it so much"

He smiled and came near to me and said" you're the first girl I've seen in my 23 years of life who doesn't likes to drink a lot. I don't know if it's good or bad but i like it."

"I like it" i mimicked and earned some giggles from him.

"when you like it this way, then did you bring me hear" I said pointing towards the bar

He pulled me in him from my waist and said "because it's important today. And besides tell me honestly, do you never drink?"

I circled my arms around his waist and said "it's not the answer to my question. But for your question I'd just say that I've heard that i'm very bad when I'm drunk so I just...avoid drinking that's it, nothing much."

Well of course I drink rarely, because when I become sober people tell me that I'm very very bad when drunk. And I personally don't want me to embarrass myself with Chris. So it's only either on a family get together that I have champagne or when its very much essential I switch to white wine.

"okay so tell me, what would you like to have today? Because I have to see how do you do when you are drunk" he said with a sexy smirk.

"i..i think I'd have white wine or champagne"

"and you're not gonna get any of those today. I'd get you tequila shots."

I shove him on his chest but he held my hand and pulled towards the bar. He forcefully got me seated on the empty chair and called the bartender

"two tequila shots" he said to the bar tender.

"chris that's not even required. Why are you insisting me?" I asked infuriated

"because love, I remember I have a wish list to work over too, now be a good girl and let me do it as you've always wanted."

I groaned "I wish I would have never written those points. It's all so childish now"

He smirked and said "come on just don't think as a part of your wish list , think it as an adventure you've always wanted to do. And trust me baby you're going to love it"

With this two small glasses filled with the poison was placed in my front by the bartender.

"gulp it" he yelled

His yelling attracted larger number of people towards us. I could hear whispering, murmuring, hooting, yelling everywhere.

I made a disgusting face for Chris and in reply he just blew a kiss for me.