Thank You

THANK YOU

After nearly five months this is finished. I enjoyed writing, updating every part. It was a BJ ( beautiful journey) that would have never been possible without you people. Thanks a lot to every person who decided to read ‘Miss Weirdo Is Swayed’. I want to thank everyone who added the book to their library, who gave it a read, who voted or commented on it.

This was my first book, ever written or shared with so many people and though at such a wonderful place.

I want to thank few people in specific because they motivated and encouraged me to finish this book.

Firstly, thanks to my best friend @woodenbangle. She’s my first reader, she not only read and discussed the ongoing patterns of the story but also suggested me improvements at various places. Love you girly!!

And, thanks to the two best readers this book gained @smenther and @AndreaakaThor .  Thanks to both of you for being the kind of reader I really wanted to have. Thanks for your votes, participating in discussions and everything. You guys rock!!

And again thanks for being a part of this journey. Do vote for your favorite chapter, comment, share with your friends, and let me know your feedback.

There will be an epilogue which I’ll post shortly.

I’ll also let you know about the sequel on Harris’s story shortly. Follow me for getting quick details.

-Lots of Love

ThePrintedScarf.