Chapter 9 : Those soft lips

"CHRIS you bastard you have my wishlist.How did you get it?" i yelled

"i guess you were really comfortable while sitting on my chest in the park, and never gave emphasis that you actually dropped this" he said while showing me the

list and continued reading it.

How dare he read my wishlist and he did not tell me about it sooner .I was captured with rage full rage so i marched towards him to snatch the paper from his

hands and so as to prevent him from reading the further points.

I was there ,i had the paper but just before i could grab it ,it went beyond my reach towards the sky.

"chris you son of a bitch give it to me ,you have no right to see this" i yelled while struggling to get my list which was in his hand which he raised so high that i

couldn't catch easily.

Damn his height.

"why not i have the right ?your wishes are really watchable" he said while looking at the list by raising his head a little up and preventing me to reach my list.

How could he.

he secured me away from the list with only one of his ,he's powerful for sure .But i'm no less than him .

So what i did was worth it

"AAAHHHHH you bite me you nonsense lady "he said while wilting and rubbing his hand which kept me away from the list.

"give me my list " i snapped

i tried ,and tried again and kept on trying but everytime i tried to yank the list from his stupid hand he would save it.

"what are you ?super ninja or something?give me the damn list it's none of your use" i yelled

he shoved the list in his back pocket of his jeans and then grabbed both of my wrists by his hands softly to pull me towards him.

i glared him because i couldn't do anything else .

Our chests touched each other's i could feel his breath fanning on my face .Only two inch distance between mine and those pretty lips.

God grace you have to remain annoyed.

"leave me ." i snapped looking at him

"no " he said grazing me with a smirk

" i'll kill you" i snapped again

"i'm all yours,You can do anything with me " he said with a wink

i started wiggling but he was very strong

"you know what keep the fucking list with you .Just..just keep it i ,don't want it.Now leave me" i said half irritated.

i felt his hands losing grip on my wrist .But simultaneously i witnessed them circling my waist.He pulled me close to him but i maintained the distance between us with my hands over his chest.I did not look over his face because that would get me flushed even more so i continued grazing on the floor .

He shake his head with a sigh and flipped both of us .

Now i was leaning on the car and he held my waist with one of his hand and twirl some strands of my brown hair which were out of the beanie with the other hand.

"what the hell are you trying to do huh? your in my university campus don't forget jus-"

he covered my mouth with his hand that was twirling my hair a while ago and spoke " grace please let me make it up to you"