Chapter 16 : Dinner with Peter

Hey guys !! love you loadsss, we've crossed 2K read and i wanna give a big shout every reader of 'MWIS' thanks a lot for your support :)

give me a follow for update related infos and also other infos and also to do some chit chat hehe :D

hope your enjoying it as much as me...

now read and have fun!!

*********************

CHAPTER 16

I flipped my head up to see Jill smiling while crossing her hands on her chest.

"what are you talking about?"

She smiled and came to sit on my bed " come on Grace, we're roomies and I consider you a very good friend of mine. Tell me"

I sighed and said "I don't know Jill, it's pretty much difficult for me to find out"

She leaned closer and said "what do you mean?"

"i..i don't know if I like him or not. I'm just not good enough for him. He's superhot and all the girls swoon over him. He'd never like someone like a weirdo as me"

"your not weirdo who says that?" she asked with wide eyes

"everyone" I said biting my lower lip

"well, they are too stupid to use a term as fancy as it would suit intelligent, so just because they are jealous of you, they call you weirdo. And you think its true?"

"yes, I too think I'm sort of. And besides he's so dashing that he'd would never like a girl like me. And I too don't know if I like him" I groaned

She chuckled and said " first of all, there is no doubt that you like him, it's palpable if you see your eyes and blush when you talk about him. And second , are you running away from him because you think your not pretty and he's so hot"

I sighed and nodded yes

She groaned and said " come on Grace, how can you be this blind? Don't you know how beautiful you are do you? Do you have any idea about how many guys are interested in courting you? But you are always occupied with your books and all so none of them gets confidence to approach you."

I watch her with wide eyes and wonder if she's joking. I've never heard or saw guys dating nerds.

"are you crazy Jill? There's no one "

She held me with my shoulders that made me look up at her face " Grace , try to look around for a while taking a break from studies. You know why I never talked with you so much in the previous years?"

"no" I said confused.

"because , you took all the attentions of the boys, that I wanted. And you never considered any of those seriously. I was jealous from you , but not anymore because I have Tom " she chuckled at her last sentence.

I giggled and said " it's still kinda unbelievable for me ...practically you see what I am ,a nerd who no guy would like to date."

"if they call a girl reading books and studying hard a nerd and thinks she's not worth of a date , it's their loss and your profit. Because they'd lose a smart girl and you'd gain a sensible guy. And besides you are smarter than those bimbos who they consider merely a night stand"

I looked at her with a big smile and hovered myself to give her a hug ,that made her giggle

"okay, okay you can sit back and tell who the lucky guy is?" she said while hugging me back.