Chapter 12 : Mission WISHLIST

Grace’s POV

I was really tired of the long day. Yesterday my whole day was spent with Chris and with the amazing trait he has ; pissing my ass ,I went really exhausted and could not do even an hour of self study. So I got up extra early this morning and did study. Today was another presentation on money and banking, plus Mr.Richardson took a surprise test on economics. I topped it again.

I was just reading another book I got issued myself today from library ‘History Of Economics’ and noticed the creak of door.

“hey babe!”  Jill waved hand to me .I wonder how this girl manages to wear short skirt in this cold weather ,I mean if you look outta room ,it’s freezing there.

“hey jill! Going somewhere ?”  I intrigued while keeping my  gaze fixed on the book.

“yeah .I just forgot to tell you.Tom has been dying to meet me. I got 25 missed calls and 33 texts from him. So I just thought to go to him. What do you think ?” she said while frisking her drawer of panties.

It’s not like she’s is asking my say in this ,she’s just letting me know that she’d wouldn’t be back tonight.

“It’s great, he’s realized how much you matter to him.So yeah just go and have fun “ I said with a smile.

“so sweet of you . Grace I may come late okay it’s already 10 I might come at 2 or 3 in the morning” she said while making her way to the door.

“okay .Take care”

“you too” she said before leaving.

I don’t understand the fact ,that how someone can stay up till 2 in the morning for hooking with boyfriend. Well I guess these things are beyond my state of mind.I even don’t understand how they keep on texting whole night ,sometimes I saw Jill talking to Tom till 3 in morning ,these things makes me feel total nauseatic . I was just thinking all this when my phone vibrated .

One new text message

I unlocked the screen to see the name of the sender.

Chris Carter

‘Come in your balcony’

I snorted and gave a reply.And continued reading my book

Why?

This time my phone vibrated longer than before.

 Calling …Chris carter

I took the phone in my hand and without any second thought press answer

“hello “ I said

“hey baby! Come in the balcony”

“I won’t and don’t call me baby” I spat.

I’m still very furious from what he did yesterday. Is it a good way to leave a girl in mid of a good make out session. I was waiting for my first kiss from those soft lips.

“okay baby I won’t call you baby ,but come in your balcony “

“no”

“please”

“no”

“okay then I’m coming there “

Is he serious ,well he’s a jerk and he can do anything. With full irritation I replied

“don’t  you dare to even think of coming in here.I ‘m coming “ I mumbled the last three words

And heard him chuckling