Chapter 1 : Meet Miss Weirdo

WARNING!!

The book you're about to read is a work of FICTION (something that has events, peoples, places dissimilar from real lives as it is based on imaginations) and has grammatical errors, imperfect English as English is not my first language, but you'll survive. It also has few sexual contents AND IS 'NOT' ELIGIBLE TO BE COPIED.

And one last note/warning from the author about herself  "I am a sweet person who utterly and fondly believes in the concept of tit for tat". 

So, if you're cool with the above mentioned warning(s), you'd like the book. Scroll and Enjoy! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Picture of our Grace aka Kendall Jenner on the side. How do you like it?????)

**********

"Dad i want a teddy bear ,that's all i know" I said .

"But princess, you have grown as a doll, and which 15 years old girl plays with teddy? and guess what? soon you will get your own teddy .Alive teddy i mean'' he said with a wink.

"But i want it means i want it ,get me a new teddy ".

"okay,okay i get it you want a teddy bear,all right ,will be back in an hour with your brand new teddy" he said from his shoulder and left for buying me my new teddy bear.

"Yay! I'm dad's princess ,he can never say no to me."i said leaning on the kitchen counter and munching an apple.

"And never, ever on your 15th birthday sweetheart" my mom said with a smile while cooking my favourite ,bacon.

"Yeah not today,not tommorow, not ever,he can never say no t- .

I was cut by the telephone ring. "must be another birthday wish for you hun, go pick it up" mom said as she was busy cooking.

I made my steps to the living room,that's where we have our phone . I placed the reciever on my ear and without even listening who it was i said "THANK YOUUU SOOO MUCHH, i'm officialy 15 today."

"Umm...is this Roberts resisdency?" A man from the other side asked. "Yes "i said furrowing my eyebrow.

"Well, I'm sorry to say this ,but we have found this man dead in a car accident ,and his driver's license reads his name as William roberts,do you know him?''

Sudden fear trapped me leaving me numb.

My dad was dead.

I screeched at the top of my lungs,and got up in a sitting postion.Realising it was a dream, I calmed myself a little and pulled my sheets to cover my goosebumps,and by placing my head in my hand I cried hard ,very hard.

I have this dream every now and then since dad left us.My mom has moved a bit ahead since that day, I don't know if she fakes that happy expression or if it is real.

But I'm at the same place since last 5 years.I feel I'm a reason of his death ,I wish, I was not so stubborn for an idiot little teddy bear. Since that day, I hate teddy bears and my birthday with a passion.

I noticed my fresh pearls ecsaping from my eyes and I catched them .

My dad told me my tears are pearl ,so I never let them go wasted.I pulled out my body out of the sheets and place my feet on the wooden floor,and sat there staring the gloomy wall of my dorm.It's cream in color just cream, nothing intresting ,suits me i guess.