Chapter 18: The Second Lie

CHAPTER 18

FLASHBACK

CHRIS'S POV

"hey man are you back from Greece? Shall I send driver to airport?" Kevin spoke after picking up on second ring

"no it's fine I called Greg earlier, I have my SUV with me, I'm on my way"

"okay then, we all are waiting for you, come soon"

"yeah! I've to say something"

"okay"

"me and Grace ,we love each other, we have confessed that to each other"

"wow!! Congrats man, I'm so happy for you, now we'll party harder tonight"

"yeah but there's slight change in plan. I'm bringing her along with me"

"whoa !! that's greater than great, Claire is really eager to meet her since three days let me tell her first"

"no no listen up first, there's more"

"okay"

" I'll tell her that the foyer belongs to you and not me. "

"huh?" he asked confused

"the moment she'll see my foyer she'll think how a CAMERAMAN like me can own a big foyer. And then I'll tell her it's yours not mine. You're filthy rich and have so many foyer , this is one of yours and you let me stay here as long as I want"

"what ?are you mad or what? Do you even have an idea what'll happen if she finds out the truth?"he yelled

"just..just do as I say"

"bro ! you'll get into trouble. You both have already made confession for each other's love so this is just not required"

"I'm not ready yet Kevin, what if she rejects me. We're together from only 45 minutes. And she told me not to change myself. She'd not like a rich Chris Carter"

"no that's not true, you wanna see her behavior towards me once you'll tell her I am rich"

"yeah , well...that's another part of my plan , but I know she loves me and money really doesn't matters to her"

"then why Chris? She'll be hurt if she finds out"

"I'll tell before she finds out, I just need some more time .Please Kevin do it for me"

"you're a total jackass, think again. It's not the best option"

"I know , but do it anyway. I'll be home in like 20 minutes"

"okay, where are you?"

"I'm outside the car, near central park"

"why outside? Where is the Girl?"

"she inside, asleep. I wanted to make everything's fine that's why I called you."

"think once again. It's a big lie"

"I'll tell her later, but not tonight ,I don't wanna ruin it anyway"
he sighed and said" okay, if you say so"

"and tell Claire too about this"

"yeah okay, I will"

I hung up the phone, feeling really bad to lie her, but I just want everything to be perfect.