Chapter 32 : I'm back NYC

CHAPTER 32

Helloo!! a new update here it is . I'd have updated yesterday itself, but i had a very shitty day. So i hope its okay with you. Enjoy this one.. and yeah thanks to @HAS219 for your votes.. your amazing :). Now continue reading !!

***********

I felt suffocated and all I needed right now was pouring my heart to someone. And since I can’t find someone right now I decided to give me some me time i.e.; some time to myself.

I stood up and began moving to the bedroom.

“where to?” I heard him speaking from behind.

“to take some rest” I said while opening the door and heard him say okay before I closed it.

It’s good that I brought my handbag with me and placed it here when I last visited this room. I move towards the soft bed and take out my oldest friend who knows every secret and every past of mine.

‘SAM’

I leaned on the headrest of the bed and folded my leg to keep the diary on my thigh and started writing.            

Hi Sam,

It has been long time since we talked. I hope you’re well. You know what? A lot has changed since then. Chris and I met again, he found me even after two years and I am very happy our love has strengthened itself in these two years. I am going back with him to NYC and will be working for his company.

As much as I am happy to meet my love after two long years I’m highly disappointed from his behavior. He has turned into a man with short temper and he acts so damn irritating sometimes, especially when it comes to Harris. He has to know Harris is just my friend and also that I love him so much and would never leave him again.

But I don’t know how to make him realize this. I wish I could do anything right no. But he’s just not ready to talk and I feel suffocated. I feel terrible as he’s neither talking me himself nor letting me talk Harris. I feel helpless. I wish he would tell me what’s wrong. I never want him to lie to me again, as that would give me a total breakdown but I feel he’s hiding something from me. And with his kind of behavior, I don’t know what to do.

I want him to be assured of me that I love him and also want me to trust me, but currently I myself can’t think straight.

Can you help me?

I sighed and closed my diary knowing I wouldn’t get any reply and placed it on my side and balled myself to sleep. Since I can’t think straight and can’t even talk to someone, it’d probably be best if I sleep.

********

I fluttered my eyes open and notice my hair being stroked by someone. I turn around and see Chris was sitting, holding my diary in one of his hand while he stroked my hairs gently with the other one. His gaze remained fixed on my face and I smile to see his soft expression settled on his face. He leaned down and pecked my lips softly and sat back.

“How long have you been sitting here?” I asked in a hoarse voice.

“Since you fell asleep.”

“is there an-

He putted his index finger on my lips and I went silent immediately. We kept staring each other until he spoke “you were talking with your diary?”

“yes” I said with a smile.

“you could have talk with me “ he mumbled

“as if you were very interested to talk with me then. What was so important in that magazine?” I asked with a smirk