Chapter 20 : I want you

hey!! there lovelies :) how are u?? okay i posted a pic of Chris's foyer in the last chapter . Did u check it out? go see it..it's for better visualisation. And here's a new chapter. i really loved writing this one ;) . Enjoyyyy !!!!!

**************

CHAPTER 20

I moved back inside the comforter and could feel the heat getting generated with her bare legs .I tried to stay as far as I could.

She instantly sat up and frowned "don't say you'd sleep with me in this filthy shirt. Take it off"

My eyes widen with her speech "baby that's not the best idea"

She fell back and push me on my side "oh yeah it it. Take it off I won't rape you"

I giggled and sat up to throw the shirt.

I glanced back at her and see she was checking my back.

I chuckled and asked "like it?"

She said with a smile "I've got a really sexy boyfriend"

She's very very feisty when she's drunk and I love every ounce of it.

I fell back on the mattress. And she snuggled closer to me .

She pulled my hand that I rested under my head and putted her head over it and snuggled closer in my neck.

"you're heart is beating very rapidly" she said in my neck

"is it?"

"mmhmm I could feel it here" I see her palm on my bare chest

I caught her right hand with my free and laced out fingers together.

She fanned her hot breath in my neck which was sufficient to get an arousal.

She started tracing my abs with her palm slowly that gave me a groan.

"you really have a lickable abs" she whispered in my ears

"lickable ?" I question in rather husky voice.

"hmm" she moaned in my neck

At this time I couldn't hold it back. I feel the sexy smooth skin brushing against mine and her moaning added a cheery over it.

"Take off your sweater baby please" I pleaded

I wanted to feel more of her skin. I couldn't resist the distance that her sweater gave to us.

She sat up instantly and pulled it over her head only to throw it at some corner of the room.

I see her sitting in her lacy black lacy bra and groaned out of desperateness.

She came back to the position she was sleeping in and snuggled even more closer.

I turn so I was now on the top of her.

"I want you so bad now" I grumbled in her face

"I want you too" she whispered.

i kissed her on her jawline and started trailing kisses down to her neck while cupping one of her breast with one of my hand. She has the perfect size of breast neither too small nor too big. I kissed on her collarbone and bit it soft enough to give a hickey while my index finger of right hand slid under the cup of her bra giving it sensuous tickle . I could hear her moaning that brought me back from her throat to her face grabbing her hair away from her face.

"I want to feel every inch of you baby" I groaned at her face

"me too Chris please go ahead" she pleaded