Chapter 27 : Life goes on- Part II

CHAPTER 27

LIFE GOES ON –PART II

********

CHRIS’S POV

“Damn you! I can’t tolerate this. If you can’t get me the results I don’t think I’m interested in letting you work for me.” I growled

“But sir, we have already sent notice to them and being a small company it’s quite tedious for them to pay back instantly.” Spoke Drew, the finance department head.

I slam my palm on the desk and yelled “does it seem like it’s my problem? I don’t give a shit to their financial capacity. Get me my money back, that company isn’t going to survive for long.”

“Okay sir. Would you like to talk them personally?”

I glared him and said “what for I have hired you huh? And Tiffany is great you can take her help if you want, now get back to your work.”

He nodded and went out of the room.

This is me ‘ The Chris Carter’. A hollow man with loads of work having no mind, and no time for anyone. My work is my aim and I can’t let me live like an aimless shitty creature. So what I do now is, work and work. My Father delegated me all his works the day she left me and since then I have been working every single second.  I tried hating her as I felt myself been rejected, a piece of trash well, that I am. But I can’t stop loving her as I myself know how pathetically idiot I was.

I have been working every single second to find out where she is now. My all the attempts of forgetting her, hating her failed miserably as at the end of the day I’m left staring at this video where she’s dancing like a free bird. I still remember every inch of her that touched me and left a never fading imprint on my soul. This girl is my weakness, I can’t isolate myself from her even after trying so hard.. I just can’t. Because I love her, I love her more than anything.

Working for two years and still driving the same SUV she used to sit with me on has putted me with a lot of questions. But I don’t give a shit to anyone of them. What I really care for his finding the girl who makes me feels complete.

I have everything now. A good family, good reputation and limitless money, but I’m still incomplete. Because the girl that made me feel complete left me. And I have never failed cursing a day for what I did; this is the most prominent reason why I can never hate her. i know what I did was wrong but what she did was not right too.

She left me without giving me a chance to fully explain myself. She blocked every way i could contact her. I even went to France as I thought she must be with her mom. But she never led her mom know about her too. And every second when I sit , no matter what I do a part of my mind wanders around her memories. I remember her voice that soothed me every time I was frustrated but never led her know. I remember her soft skin caressing mine that took all my tension melt away and then can’t control the arousal I get. I tried to like any other girl but failed to just after hearing their voices. I’m addicted to Grace like a drug, it’s impossible for me to move ahead without her. This is the reason why all my female employees thinks I’m a fool as I treat them all like trash.

“Hello?”  I hear a female voice which I’ve been hearing every day since last two years. I think even she might me irritated with me calling her daily.

“Hello Mrs. Roberts. How’re you doing?”

“I’m doing well Chris. What about you?” she tried to speak in a chirpy voice but her voice still sounds gloomy. Any mother who doesn’t know where her only family ; her daughter is must be behaving this way.