Chapter 33 : Say who's the best?

CHAPTER 33

*********

I woke with hot breath fanning above my head. After a long time the morning feels so bliss to me. My eyes open themselves and I assimilate the ambience I slept in. white ceiling and curtains and green fences reaching inside the room through the open window. My lips twitch as I remove my head from his chest and move it up to see Chris snoring lightly. He too seems to have gotten a peaceful sleep after a long time just like me. Because after a long time I'm woken up myself without any nightmare, I guess his arms are a permanent cure for it.

I move slightly and see he started wiggling and pulled me harder into him. This is going to be my first day at office and I don't have a record of reaching late anywhere. I slightly started moving away from him making sure he isn't woken up but he pulled me again making me huff.

"just stay."

His husky voice spoke and gave me a quick turn on. Our night passed making beautiful love or more to say rough love. A love that was full of need; what do you expect to have after two long years when you have the most desirable person of yours sleeping beside you in a long night. Well, it isn't going to be easy, it'll definitely be rough.

"I have to get ready or we shall get late"

I pouted and he flipped us so now he was hovering over me.

"And where are you supposed to go?"

"Umm.. to work. I'm going to work for you, for Carter corp."

He smirked and leaned down to bite my earlobe and whispered " I don't think I need an employee like you."

I pushed him but he remained fixed there like a hard rock.

"What do you mean by employee like me?"

He smirked and answered "I mean an employee like you.. so sexy and mm-

I slapped his back and glared him "I am much more than that. And you were already clear about hiring me, so stop behaving stupid."

He leaned down and said "well my love, My Company has the best employees, how do I believe you're good enough for my company? I can't take risks."

I see his eyes which were full of amusement and I know he's really enjoying this. So I decided to play along.

"Well, Mr. Carter, in that case you must know I'm better than you and you're lucky enough to have an opportunity of hiring an employee like me."

His smirk deepens and he said "you? Better than me? nah. I'm the best"

I pushed him hard and luckily gets off of me and lay on his elbow to see me.

"Okay so, let's have a proof." I said while turning towards him.

"Okay."

"Give me five minutes."

He nodded and I rushed inside the bathroom. I putted all my toiletries in here last night and some of my lingerie also although I did not wear anyone of them last night because I was so sleepy and did not bother to slip into one and slept into my regular pajamas. But now I think is the best time to use my Victoria's secret lingerie I purchased few months ago. It's a very sexy cutout babydoll and I must admit it's really hot. The top of it consists of a long thin material with strings that covered my breast and part of my belly and the thong is a total see through lacy one.

I slid it over my bare body and untangled my ruffled hair with my fingers and quickly washed my mouth to remove the nasty morning breath.

Finally glancing over myself into the beautiful mirror I admitted myself looking really sexy I went outside.